11

@averyjohnson 🥴

@averyjohnson 🥴

tagged @jackgilinsky

liked by @jackgilinsky @claudiatihan and 12m others

@tatemccay wtf.

@claudiatihan oop

@madisonbeer oh.

@averyjohnson @tatemccay you cheated so...

@derek_luh ^ oop?

@tatemccay I didn't @averyjohnson

@averyjohnson @tatemccay I got proof. Don't even try to lie through the comments. We're DONE.

@tatemccay but I didn't though @averyjohnson

There was a loud knock on my front door, I put on a robe as Jack sat up from my bed.

I walked downstairs and opened it to see Tate standing before me.

"What are you doing here." I groaned.

"I didn't cheat." Tate said and walked in.

"I have solid proof that you did. You slept with Cameron." I snapped at him.

"It was one-

"Don't even." I opened my front door wider hoping he gets the idea and leave.

"Please forgive me-

"LEAVE" I yelled.

Jack ran down the steps, "she asked you to fucking leave bro." Jack said.

"Didn't you use her for sex." Tate got up in Jacks Face.

Jack suckered punch Tate in the face and Tate fell backwards. "Jack stop" I grabbed his arm.

"Just leave Tate." I snapped at him. He got up and walked out of my house. I shut the door and turned to look at Jack.

"You didn't have to do that." I crossed my arms.

"You deserve better my love" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I laid my head on Jacks chest and closed my eyes.

—Jack POV—

She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest, she closed her eyes and I wrapped my arms around her.

I heard her sniff and I looked down to see her eyes filled with tears, "baby, what's wrong." I asked her.

"Nothing." her voice cracked.

"Baby." I cupped her face and kissed her head.

"Im okay Jack." She wiped her tears and laid her head on my chest again.