13

—Jack POV—

My hand gripped her throat softly as she looked up at me, she bit her lip as she didn't break eye contact.

@jackgilinsky 🤭

tagged @averyjohnson

liked by @sammywilk, @derek_luh, and 90k others

@sammywilk 🫣

@madisonbeer 🥹I feel single already.

@derek_luh fuckkk😩

@realsk8 🥵

"Jack." She said and bit her bottom lip.

"Yes baby girl." I said and pushed her hair back.

"I need you." She said and spread open her legs.

I stuck my hand inside her shorts and she was already wet, "already wet for me huh." I said and rubbed her clit.

She threw her head back and moaned through her lips. "Fuck..yess" she moaned.

I pulled my hand out but she stopped me, I put it back in and thrusted my fingers in her. She laid back and put her feet on the bed, she slid off her shorts and panties and spread open her legs again.

I kneeled down and pulled her close to me, my hands gripped her thigh as I flicked my tongue against her. She groaned and threw her head back.

"Jack, you're amazing" she said and clamped her hand over her mouth.

"You like that baby." I asked her.

She moaned as I sucked on her clit, my tongue flicked as I inserted one finger into her.

"Fuck." She said and ran her hand through my hair.

"Say my name baby girl." I demanded.

"Jack." She said. I stopped.

"Yes." I looked up at her.

"Fuck me please." She said politely.

"Gladly." I smirked. I stood up and pulled down my shorts, I opened the drawer near the bed and pulled out a box of condoms. Of course Nate has boxes laying around.

"I'm on a pill." She said.

I put the box back in the drawer and pulled my boxers down. I slid my dick into her and she clamped her hand over her mouth.

I removed her hand and held it down while I thrusted into her, "FUCK JACK" she screamed.

"you feel so good baby." I grunted as I pounded into her.

"YESS, FUCK." She screamed again.

"Scream my name Avery, let the world hear you." I demanded. I leaned forward and wrapped my hand around her throat.