28

The next few weeks flew by fast, graduation came and we're officially done.

After graduation, Jack and I started planning for our wedding; we decided on a small wedding/ceremony. We don't want something too big resulting in so much money being spent so we decided to do something small in our backyard.

Madison became our wedding planner and she really went all out for a small wedding, I really thank her for it.

The wedding is set for august 17, 2022. It's Wednesday and we're dress fitting today.

"Wake upppp avery." Madison screamed in my ear.

I groaned and pulled the covers up to my face. A few minutes later, the covers were yanked off from my exposed body.

"WAKE UP BRIDE TO BE. ITS TIME FOR DRESS FITTING." She screamed and jumped on my bed.

"Five more minutes." I tugged on the sheets underneath Madison's feet.

"Wake up or I'll drag you out of bed." She demanded and got off my bed.

I pulled on the covers but she had them at a tight grip.

"GET YOUR ASS UP AVERY MARIE JOHNSON." She shouted.

Authors note: I'm not sure if I've mentioned her middle name in the book, if I didn't then this is her full name "Avery Marie Johnson"

"Fine." I groaned and sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and sat there for a minute, processing what's happening.

I opened my eyes to see my friends staring at me, "do y'all need something?" I glared at them.

"Someone's grumpy" Madison scoffed.

"We will be downstairs, get dress." Claudia snapped her fingers at me and they all disappeared downstairs.

" Claudia snapped her fingers at me and they all disappeared downstairs

averyjohnson- happy girl😗

liked by @jvck.j @jackgilinsky and 7k others

@jackgilinsky wifey💜
@jvck.j 😍😍
@derek_luh wowza😍
@realsk8 the fit is 🔥
@sammywilk 😍😍😍
@madisonbeer ARE YOU READY YET🧍🏻‍♀️
@maggielindemann 😍😍😍
@staskaranikolaou queen🥵😍
@claudiatihan 😍😍😍

I grabbed my purse on my nightstand and slid my phone inside. I walked downstairs to see the girls in the kitchen scrolling on their phones.

"I'm ready girls." I said as I slid on my af1.

The girls walked out before me and I closed the door, locking it behind me.

We all headed down to Madison's car and all piled in, she started up the car and headed to the bridal shop.

About 20 minutes later, we finally arrived at the bridal shop; the girls and I piled out of the car and into the shop.

"Welcome to the bridal shop, who is the bride?" The fitter asked us.