36

The next day...

"Baby, wake up. We have to checkout in an hour."  Jack whispered in my ear.

"five more minutes." I pulled the cover up to my head.

—Jack POV—

I'll let her sleep in for a bit, we had a long day yesterday and we went to bed late.

I grabbed our suitcases, I packed my suitcase first then I laid out a pair of clothes and a pair of shoes for her before packing her suitcase.

Then I went ahead and cleaned up the room so we can leave.

I heard shuffling and I walked out to see her sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning baby girl." I walked back and forth to pack our things.

—Avery POV—

Jack walked back and forth packing our things, I got off from the bed and went to go get ready for the day.

"Baby. I laid out your clothes on the bed. I wasn't sure what shoes you wanted to wear so I chose the old skool vans for you." Jack peaked his head in.

"Thank you." I smiled and spread toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I finished brushing my teeth and went to go change. I slid on my shoes and stuffed my clothes in my suitcase. I'm surprised it still has room. I bought so much stuff this trip.

 I bought so much stuff this trip

@averygilinsky next stop ✈️

liked by @jvck.j @jackgilinsky and 90k others

@jackgilinsky 😍😍😍
@jvck.j 😍😍😍😍
@madisonbeer whew😍😍😍

I shoved my phone in my purse and grabbed our room key.

We gathered our things and headed downstairs to the front desk.

I gave Jack the room keys as he went to go return them, I stayed with our stuff in the lounge.

"Ready babe." Jack walked over to me.

"Ready." I Stood up.

A few minutes later, a bellboy came over with a trolly.

"Do you want anything from the cafe before we leave." Jack asked me as he helped the bellboy put our stuff on the trolly.

"Can I get a cup of coffee, my usual." I smiled at Jack. He nodded his head and handed me the keys.

I followed the bellboy out and I handed my keys to the valet with our number.

We waited for a few minutes and our rental car came around, he pulled up to the villa driveway and parked the car.

"Thank you." I paid the valet with a tip and helped the bellboy put our things in the trunk.