27

Jack and I headed downstairs to our friends, "the lovers are here finally, y'all took too long." Sammy groaned.

"Jack was showering and I was sleeping." I grinned and sat down.

Jack sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me, "so when's the wedding?" Derek blurted out.

"We just got engaged." I laughed.

"So, I still wanna know when the wedding date is." Derek asked and stared at me.

"We don't know yet." I smiled at Jack.

"Can I help you plan." Madison begged.

"You want to be-

"Your wedding planner, ah yes." She gasped.

"Okay." Jack said.

Madison squealed and stood up, she walked over to us and wrapped her arms around the both of us.

we spent the rest of the night watching movies, around 2am, I walked upstairs because I'm tired.

I made it to my room and climbed into bed, pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

The bed dipped and I felt his arms wrap around me, I turned over and wrapped my arms around Jack as we fell asleep.

—The next morning—

I woke up to the bed empty, then my bedroom door opened and in came my fiancé with engagement gifts in his hand.

"Jack what is this?" I sat up and gasped.

"A engagement surprise." He smiled and walked over to me.

He set the gifts down in front of me and sat on the edge of the bed. He watch me as I opened each gift bag.

"You didn't have to Jack." I said and gave him a warm smile.

"I wanted to spoil my fiancé." He smiled at me, motioning me to open my gifts.

I opened the small gift first and inside was an engrave necklace with the letter J.

I looked up at Jack and he grabbed the necklace from my hands and clipped it around my neck, "thank you baby." I leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

The second box I opened was a beautiful promise ring, "I promise to always love you Avery Johnson, to always respect you, to be by your side, I promise to be the best husband you can ever have. I love you so much baby girl, you're the love of my life." He pushed back my hair and kissed my cheek.

The third box was lingerie, "JACK." I slapped him..

"I had help." He said and laughed afterwards. "From who?" I asked him and picked through the box to see different pairs of lingerie.

"The girls obviously, mostly Madison." He laughed.

Madison knows me too well, she knows what I like and don't like.

A few more of the gift boxes were new clothes and accessories, I've opened them all and my bed is filled with opened gifts.

"Thank you baby." I stood up from the bed and wrapped my arms around my fiancé, his arms snaked around my waist as he lifted me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and tangled my hand through his hair, our lips connected as he pinned me against the wall.

"I love you so fucking much." He said between kisses.