33

Jack slowly slid off my dress and chucked them on the floor, Jack got in between my legs and started kissing down my neck slowly.

His kisses feel like heaven, my hand combed through his hair as he made his way down to my collarbone, my bra is made different; it unclips from the front.

Jack fiddled with my bra and I felt it come off, he cupped my boobs and sucked on my nipples; I moaned as I felt my nipples get hard.

"Yes jack." I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He left a trail of kisses down the middle of my torso. Jacks hand reached for my throat and his hold around my throat tighten.

"Jack." I called out to him.

"Yes baby." He hit his lip and looked at me.

"Let's make a baby." I smirked.

"Don't mind if I do." Jack said. He spread open my legs and slowly slid himself in me. I gasped and slapped my hand over my mouth.

He slowly thrusted in and out of me as I moaned through my hand.

Jack gripped my throat and thrusted into me faster, "you're so tight baby." He moaned and I felt his grip around my throat get tighter.

He went faster and faster and it felt so good, the world stopped around us; it was just Jack and I.

I honestly forgot to take my pill these past couple days, Jack and I always discuss about wanting a kid or how many kids we want. And I purposely stopped taking my pill.

-

"That was amazing." Jack plopped down next to me. His arms wrapped around my waist as I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you Avery Marie Gilinsky." He said my full name. I rest my hand on his chest and closed my eyes.

He combed his hand through my hair and gave me head rubs. "If we had a boy, what would you wanna name him or a girl." Jack suddenly asked.

"I actually never thought of baby names." I mumbled and traced my finger along his collarbone.

"If it's a boy, I'm gonna name him Jack Jr." he said.

I looked at him hoping he is joking, "you're not serious."

"Oh I'm being serious." He winked.

"No, no Jack Jr." I laughed at him.

"Why." He whined.

"Jack NO." I sat up and stared at him.

"Avery YES." He kissed my cheek.

"You're so annoying." I giggled.

"How about a girl." I asked hi.

"Avery Jr." he said and burst into laughter.

"JACK BE SERIOUS." I screamed in his ear.

"ow." He covered his ears.

I glared at him.

"Fine." He said, Jack crossed his arms and pouted.

"For girl, I was thinking Luna Gilinsky, and for boy; maybe Liam Gilinsky." Jack said with a serious face.

"I love it." My smile soften and I smiled at him.

"Wait really." He asked and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Yes." I grinned like an idiot.

I climbed over Jack and sat myself on top of him. I cupped his face and leaned down, resting my lips on his.