02

I took off my heels and left them near the door, I felt dizzy and almost fell on my face.

"Are you okay." Jack asked.

"I'm fine Gilinsky." I leaned on the wall for balance. My head is spinning like crazy and I see spots.

"Here, let me help you upstairs." He helped me. "I said I'm fine Jack." I pushed him away and walked up the stairs.

I almost fell backwards but I caught the rails just in time. I finally made it to my room after close calls of falling face down, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes to see my brother looking down at me.

"What the fuck do you want." I groaned.

"You know why you got pulled away from Derek tonight." He asked.

"Why." I asked.

"Because he uses girls." Gilinsky said from the doorway. I looked up to see him staring at me.

"And?" I asked.

"He's known for using girls for sex and leaving them. That's why I pulled you away from him before things got too far." Jack said and walked into my room.

"You both don't need to look after me, I'm old enough to take care of myself." I scoffed at my annoying bodyguards.

"Why do you have a problem with people looking after you." My brother said and scoffed.

"Jack, I'm twenty years old, I'm in college. I'm not a fucking baby anymore. I wanted to go out tonight to hang out with my friends and be free." I stood up and almost lost my balance.

"Whatever." My brother said and stormed out.

"He's just looking after you, it doesn't hurt to let him." Jack said.

"I honestly don't care." I walked to my closet and rummaged through it.

I felt hot breath behind me, I turned around to see Jacks tall figure hovering over me.

"Leave me alone." I crossed my arms.

"I know you like me." He said.

Fuck, I'm caught.

"I don't like you Jack, you're just my brothers best friend" I scoffed.

"Sure princess" he smirked.

"Even if I did, you think my brother is going to let me date you." I laughed in his face.

"Jack doesn't control who you date, and he definitely doesn't control who I date" Jack said.

"When it comes to his little sister, Jack won't let a guy come near me." I said and turned back around. I grabbed some sleep clothes and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Jack followed and I slammed the bathroom door in his face just in time.

I locked it behind me and stripped, after showering; I stood in front of the mirror in my towel. What if Jack is right, what if he does know that I like him. How did he even find out? Or is he just messing with me?