Daddy's little slut (Beynika)

MATURE CONTENT!

Beyoncé (Daddy) -24
Nicki (Princess) -23

Nobody's POV
Pink room

"Daddy, come here I have to show you something." Onika said grabbing her daddy's hand.

"Damn, look at all that ass." Beyoncé said smacking Nicki's ass and watching it jiggle. Onika chuckled and shook her head. Soon they were in the pink room.

"What do you want to show me, Babygirl?" Beyoncé asked.

"You have to take a seat daddy." She sat on a chair across from the bed and watched Onika walk away. Onika stood in front of a shelf with a bunch of handcuffs on display. Once she grabbed two pairs of handcuffs, she also picked up a dildo from another shelf.

"What are you doing baby?" She asked seeing the dildo being placed on the bed.

"I'm about to show you something." She said walking back to her daddy with two pairs of handcuffs. Once she finished cuffing Beyoncé's hands to the chair she sloppy kissed her. Onika gripped her daddy's throat while her tongue flicked against her lover's tongue. Pulling away Onika sucked on Beyoncé's lower lip.

"Nasty girl." She said licking her lips.

"What are you about to do baby?"

"Stop asking me so many questions, daddy. Just wait and see." She slowly stripped out of her underwear and threw it on Beyoncé's lap. Next, she took off her oversized shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. Laying on the bed, Nicki spread her legs showing her wet pussy on display.

"Gah Lee." Beyoncé bit her lip as she felt herself beginning to grow from her naked lover who was in front of her.

"Mmm..." Onika softly moaned as she slowly slid the dildo up and down her wet slit. She then slowly inserted the dildo in her and gasped.

"Fuck." Taking her hand, she licked her fingers and used them to rub her clit. Her other hand plunged the dildo in and out of her causing sloshing sounds.

"Oh my..." Beyoncé licked her lips as she watched her wife pleasure herself. Beyoncé was loving every second of this. It was very rare that Onika will pleasure herself in front of her daddy, but when she did, they both enjoyed it.

"Shit daddy! Uhhh!"

"You look so sexy baby, let me see you cum."

"Uhhh Beyoncé!" Onika loudly moaned her lover's name as she easily slipped the dildo in and out of her.

"Mm, this feels so good but not better than you." Nicki moved the dildo faster in her and her legs began to tremble. She pulled the dildo out of her and used it to rub her clit.

"I'm cumming daddy! FUCCKKK!" She gasped as she squirted, wetting the bed.

"Shit Onika." Beyoncé was now rock hard as she watched her squirt all over herself. Placing the dildo back inside of her, she twisted and turned it causing it to hit all her spots.

"I'm gonna squirt again daddy, shit!"

"Hold it Onika."

"Nooo! Fuck!" Nicki sped up her movements and a familiar feeling formed in her stomach.

"I'm gonna squirt all over the fucking place daddy! Fuck!" As soon as Nicki removed the dildo from her core, she squirted all over the floor.

"Shit!" Placing the dildo on the bed she used her hand and rubbed her clit. Her legs shook and she was soon cumming again like a leaking faucet. Beyoncé was in shock. She has never seen Onika squirt that much before. Onika laid her head back and panted from her recent orgasms.

"Clean it Onika." Beyoncé said and Nicki grabbed the dildo and got on her knees. She placed her mouth on it and bobbed her head up and down tasting her fresh juices.

"Mmm, good girl." She removed the dildo from her mouth causing a pop sound to ring off in the room.

"Tastes good right?"

Nicki nodded licking her lips, "Yes." She slowly got up and limped towards Beyoncé.

"Did you like the show daddy?"

"Sure did. You really outdid yourself, princess." She said as her lover uncuffed her from the chair.

"I try. Now I want you to do me a favor."

"I'll do anything for you princess."

"I want you to fuck me like the little slut I am. I want you to have me creaming all over the place. I want you to rail me from the back until I pass out... can you do that for me, daddy?" Nicki asked innocently as she looked up at Beyoncé.

"Damn, of course, I'll do that for you babygirl." She said biting her bottom lip.

"Hmm, thank you, daddy." Onika pulled down Beyoncé's pants and her hard member sprang out. She laid on the bed and opened her legs.

"Pussy so wet." Beyoncé said slapping it and Onika yelped.

"It's all yours daddy." She slid inside her warm pussy and groaned as it squeezed her tight. She grabbed Nicki's waist and began pounding into her.

"F-fuck!" She was so wet that Beyoncé easily slipped in and out of her.

"Damn, oh my goodness." Nicki whimpered every time Beyoncé pounded into her.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" She gripped Beyoncé's shirt and moaned. Nicki was on the verge of having another orgasm. Her walls squeezed Beyoncé tightly and her hips bucked forward.

"Mm, let daddy see you cum all over this dick baby." As soon as those words left Beyoncé's mouth, Nicki's mouth sagged open and her legs began to shake.

"I got you, baby, let it out."

"Uhhh, fuck Bey." Nicki looked down and saw her juices coating her daddy's member. Flipping Onika over, Beyoncé railed her from the back, just how she wanted.

"Fuck fuck!" Onika yelled.

"Tight ass pussy." Beyoncé held her waist and watched as Nicki's ass bounced against her. Beyoncé doesn't usually last long in this position— especially when Nicki's ass bounces against her waist.

"Ohhh, daddy." Beyoncé grabbed Nicki's hair tightly and held onto it as she pounded into her.

"Mmm, damn Nika."

"Cum in me daddy!"

"Fuck Onika." Beyoncé throbbed inside of Nicki, on the verge of releasing her seed.

"Yessss! Gimme that nut daddy." She threw her head back at her lover's choice of words.

"Fuck! I'm finna cum in this tight ass pussy."

"Yess cum in this right ass pussy daddy. I want it all in me." Onika moaned as she tightened around Beyoncé.

"Fuck! Shit!" Beyoncé came inside Nicki's pussy and they both moaned. Pulling out, Onika's body slumped to the bed. She was knocked out cold. Beyoncé chuckled and laid down next to her.

***

| Excuse any errors