Long Lost Daughter II (ToniFace)

This is part two. Ion know if imma do other parts. Anyways enjoy!

***

Getting Her Back (2)

Kristin's POV

I don't know how we made it to LA without no one noticing that we were gone.

"Where's the first stop too?"

"Mr. Chow. We all know that the Braxtons love Mr. Chow."

"Yeah but how are you so sure that they are going to be there?" Vanessa questioned.

"There's only one Mr. Chow in California. We're going to go there first then look around at the other Mr. Chow like in Beverly Hills etc."

"Okay." We went to the first Mr. Chow and saw them through the glass window. All the Braxton girls. They were in a private area.

"Bingo," I said. We walked inside and we got stopped by a waitress.

"Excuse me where are your, parents?"

"Uh they went to Chanel to shop. They told us to come and get a table." Vanessa said.

"Okay. How many people are in the party?"

"4." We said at the same time.

"Okay. Follow me." She said. We followed her and she sat us down.

"We're gonna wait until our parents arrive so we can eat."

"No problem." She said walking away.

"What's the plan?" Vanessa asked.

"We're gonna act like we're going to the bathroom but we actually gonna go to the private area where they are sitting."

"Okay." We walked over to the bathroom and we were about to go to their table when a security guard stopped us.

"Excuse me. Where do y'all think y'all going?"

"I-I," I stuttered looking up at him.

"Kristin?" He said.

"Wait how you know me?"

"I'm your mom's security guard. You've grown so much."

"Oh, can I go see her?"

"Yes." He said letting us go.

"Thanks."

Toni's POV

I saw my security guard let these two girls come our way. When I looked closer I realized that one of the girls looked a lot like how the detectives said my daughter would in the course of 10 years.

"Hi we are big fans of you guys works." Some girl said.

"Thanks." We said.

"Kristin you not gonna say nothing?" The girl said to her. Kristin?

"Hi." She said shyly.

"Hi. What's your full name?" I asked.

"Um, Kristin Brielle." She said and all the girls looked at me. I suddenly had tears in my eyes.

Kristin's POV

I saw the tears in her eyes and I started crying too. I jetted to the bathroom with tears streaming down my face. I don't even know why I'm crying.

"Kris!" Vanessa called out for me but it was too late. I was already in the bathroom. The bathroom door suddenly opened and Toni was standing there.