Unconditional love (Jac)

It's been a month since Ian update 😭. Srry y'all and don't forget to read my Beynika. 🫶🏽

Janet- 23-25
Tupac/ Amaru- 24- 26
***
Ariah- 2
•••

California, Los Angeles
2003

Janet bopped her head to the music that her boyfriend rapped to on stage. This was his second month on tour and Janet was mostly at every show with him begging the supportive girlfriend that she is.

"Come listen to my truest thoughts, my truest feelings
All my peers doin' years beyond drug dealin'..."

Pac rapped along to the song while eyeing Janet who was on the side of the stage. He wrote this song about them and their love. In fact, Janet sang background on this song.

"And I ain't worried 'bout a damn thing, with unconditional love... We must remember that tomorrow comes after the dark
So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love..."

Janet's POV

I smiled as Pac rapped to me. I met him in 1992 when he and Snoop were drug dealing and on the verge of becoming rappers. I, on the other hand, was already singing. I was at blockbuster and he walked in and saw me. He tried so hard to get me and every time I turned him down he would still try to holla at me. I used to go to blockbuster every Friday night and he will be right at the corner waiting for me. So one day I just gave him a chance and that's the best thing I have done.

We took things slow and of course, we had trials and tribulations in our off-and-on relationship because of his drug dealing. I didn't want him to deal drugs and get hurt but that was the only way he was making money. In 1993, we starred in the movie Poetic Justice, and our relationship took off from there. Then in 1995, he signed to death row records along with his friend Snoop Dogg.

Tupac talking snapped me right out of my thoughts.

"I want you guys to meet someone very special to me. My baby, Janet Jackson." I blushed and someone handed me a mic.

"Come on out here baby, don't be shy." I giggled.

"I'm not shy." I lowly said into the mic as I walked out. The crowd cheered and clapped as I appeared on the stage.

"Yeah right." I playfully rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Hey, you guys." I said waving at them.

"Hiiii!!/ Janeeeet!!!/ Whoooo!!" The crowd collectively yelled. I stood next to Pac and he pulled me into a hug. He pulled away from the hug and kissed me on the lips.

"Awwww!" They cooed. I pulled away after the kiss got intense.

***

Nobody's POV
2007

"Ariah come here." Janet said chasing her two-and-a-half-year-old daughter who ran away from her.

"Da da da da!" She babbled looking for her father. Janet walked to the front door and found her daughter sitting a few feet away from the door.

"Ariah, let me finish your hair."

"No! I wait da da."

"I know you want to wait for him but don't you want to look pretty for when he comes?" Janet said trying to convince Ariah to let her finish doing her hair. She only had two braids left to finish and to put the beads in her hair.

"No."

"Okay, fine." They waited for Tupac to come home from the studio and a few moments later he arrived.