Physical Therapist (BeyNika)

Beyoncé/ Bey- 25
Onika/ Nicki- 25
•••

Barclays Center
Brooklyn, New York
7:55 PM

Tonight, the Barclays Center was holding a WNBA game for the third time this week. Onika took a seat on the courtside. She watched the players warm up but her eyes stayed on one. Player number 4, Beyoncé Knowles. She has a slight crush on Beyoncé but doesn't know how to tell her. Or if she ever will.

Beyoncé's POV

I was warming up when I saw Onika staring at me. Of course, I know her name she's a physical therapist. This is the third time that I caught her staring at me in the past thirty minutes. I think she has a crush on me. I mean, who can resist Bey. I looked back at her and her cheeks turned to a rosy color. She looked away and I shook my head while chuckling.

Onika's POV

Oh my god! She caught me looking at her and I blushed. Now she might know that I have a crush on her. Soon the buzzer went off and everyone took their place.

***

Beyoncé's POV
Second-quarter

We were in the second quarter and the score was 25-20. Our team is currently winning cause I was doing 3-pointers left and right.

My teammate, Robyn, passed me the ball and I shot a three-pointer and made it.

28-20

The crowd cheered as I dapped Robyn.

"Watch out for that big bitch. She playing a little too aggressive." Robyn said talking about the girl on the other team.

"Man fuck her." I rolled my eyes and continued playing. I passed the ball to my other teammate and she made a point.

"Let's goooo!!"

My other teammate, Kelly, passed me the ball and just as I was about to shoot another 3-pointer the big bitch from the other team pushed me causing the ball to drop out of my hand. The referee blew his whistle as I fell on the floor hitting my head. Immediately after I felt an excruciating pain in my left leg.

"Fuck man!" I yelled in pain.

"Foul! She pushed her." Kelly yelled.

"No foul." The ref said.

The medical team came towards me and placed me on a gurney. I saw Onika walk up to me and she grabbed my hand.

"You're going to be okay." She told me and I smiled.

"Alright, we're going to get you to the hospital for an x-Ray. You could've torn your ACL."

Hospital

Guess what??

I tore my ACL. Well, the big bitch did. I might not even get to play again. Nah, when I get better I'm beating that bitch up, on my momma.

On the bright side, Nicki has been here with me. The doctors said that I'm going to need a physical therapist and Nicki offered and I gladly accepted.

Right now Nicki went to go get us some Chic-Fil-A. I offered to pay for the food but she turned me down.

"Ms. Knowles, you have a visitor." My doctor said and I nodded.

"Send them in." A few seconds later my mother walked into my room.

"Hi, momma."

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?"

"Good."

"So how did you tear your ACL?"

"You know the girl on the other team that be telling you about?" Her face showed confusion.

"Ma, you know the big hefty girl."

"Bey, but yeah I know who you talking about now. What about her?"

"Her big self gon push me and I fell. Tore my ACL and hit my head. I had to get stitches on the back of my head."

"Damn. Did the ref call a foul?"

"No. Now I'm sitting in a hospital bed and I might not even get to play again."

"Aww, I'm sorry Bey." My mother said and hugged me. After she pulled away, Nicki walked in with our food.

"Bey I didn't know what you- Mama Tina."

I am confusion. How do they know each other?

"Nika baby, it's so good to see you." My mother said and got up to hug Nicki who gladly hugged her back.

"Umm, how do you two know each other?"

"You remember when I used to babysit?" I nodded.

"She was one of the kids I babysat." My mom said smiling.

Oh wow.

"Look how you've grown Nika. Your body got fuller, oh my goodness."

"Mom please." Nicki sat my food on the tray and I dug in. As my mother and Nika chatted up I munched on this food.

***

Nobody's POV
3 days later

Beyoncé had just come out of surgery about thirty minutes ago and Nicki and her mother were in the room with her. Beyoncé is currently high on anesthesia and it didn't seem like it would be wearing off anytime soon.

"What kind of good kush I'm on?"

"Bey..." Tina said.

"Sorry, ma'am."

"Umm, why is my leg white and the rest of my body is not white?" Bey asked referring to the bandages on her left leg.

"Those are the bandages because you just had surgery." Nicki said.

"Quit talking to me boiii you look like a motherfucking uhhhh!" Bey said then laughed.

"Bey you have to be quiet." Nicki said.

"Why?"

"Cause there are other sick people in here."

"Oh, I sorry."

"Oh my goodness." Tina said.

"Nah, when I see her again I'm beating her ass. On my momma."

"Bey you are not touching her." Tina told her.

"Whatever man. Yo, get me out this bed bro." She said trying to get up out of the bed but her body immediately pushed her back down.

"Gahh damn."

"You can't move Bey."

"I figured. Why do I see two of y'all niggas? Y'all better back the fuck up before I-"

"Shh Bey." Tina said trying not to laugh.

"I'm ready to get the fuck outta here ASAP."

"Ohhh, I got a joke y'all wanna hear it?"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Okay so, why is Santa's sack so full?"

"I don't know, Bey."

"You tell me."

"Because he only comes (cums) once a year."

(WAIT- LMFAOAOAOA Tina took me with that one 😭😭)

"Beyoncé!" Tina scolded as Nicki laughed.

***

This is like a little introduction before I like get into the real meaning of the title.

| Excuse any errors