Date Night? (Terraji)

Terrence- 40
Taraji- 39
Ta'Liyah- 15
Ta'Kari- 10
Taye- 5
•••

Nobody's POV

Today was a stressful day at work for Taraji. She fired about 3 people for not doing their job. All she wanted to do when she got home was take a hot shower, tuck her kids in bed and go to sleep with her husband at her side.

When she pulled up in her driveway to her mansion she saw her only son waiting for her outside. 'Why is he outside?' She asked herself. She parked her car and walked out to greet him.

"Hi, my handsome prince." She said bending down to kiss his cheek.

"Hi, mommy." Taye replied smiling showing his pearly whites and his dimples.

"Why are you outside?"

"Uh, it's a surprise. Daddy told me to give this to you." He said giving her a piece of paper that said 'Ticket' in gold glitter glue.

Confusion showed up on her face as to why she was being given a paper that said 'Ticket' but she just played it off.

"Thank you, baby. C'mon, let's go inside." She said grabbing his hand and walking inside the house. In the midst of Taraji walking in the house, her son dropped her hand and ran off somewhere. Then out of nowhere her eldest daughter showed up in front of Taraji in a white button-up shirt and black pants. To Taraji, she looked like a waiter.

"Hi welcome to Casanova do you have reservations?" Ta'Liyah said. Taraji stood there highly confused.

"What?"

"Do you have reservations for Casanova?" She repeated.

"Uhh, try Howard."

"Ahh yes, you're Mrs. Howard. Your husband is waiting for you. Follow me." She said as Taraji follows behind her into their backyard.

"Mr

"Mr. Howard, your wife, Mrs. Howard is here."

"Hi, baby I missed you," Terrence said getting up and greeting her with a long passionate kiss that made her weak to the knees.

"Mhh, I missed you too," Taraji said into the kiss.

"Eww, that's enough," Their other daughter said. Terrence broke the kiss and pulled out the chair for her to sit down. He sat down across for her and their daughter put down a menu for them to look at.

"There are only two things on the menu," Taraji said confused.

"Use your imagination."

"My bad." Taraji chuckled.

"Any drinks?"

"Champagne," Terrence said.

"For the lady?"

"The same," She said. She left to go get their drinks.

"Baby, you didn't have to do all of this for me." Taraji said looking at the setup.