Cloaked Demon (Terraji)

Taraji -23
Demon -♾
•••

Nobody's POV
10:45 PM

Taraji laid in bed, all alone watching reruns of SVU. The sound of the rain against her windowpane was slowly driving her insane. She hated hard rain especially rain that sounded like hail. Sighing, she turned up the tv to drown out the sounds of the rain. Just as she put the remote down, the power cut off.

"Just great. Today is just 'fuck with Taraji' day huh?" She questioned out loud. Walking downstairs she grabbed her shoes, her coat, a flashlight and went to the garage. Turning on the flashlight she looked for the breaker panel and soon found it.

"Now how do I do this?" Taraji opened the breaker panel and switched every breaker on one by one. The power soon turned on and she smiled.

"Taraji is a handy lady." She said feeling herself. She turned off the flashlight and went back inside. She took off her coat and shoes and placed them by the door to dry. Instead of going to her room, she went to the kitchen to get a snack.

Walking inside the kitchen she saw a tall dark figure in a cloak standing there. She screamed and jumped back.

"Who are you? Get out of my house!" Taraji yelled out holding the flashlight tightly in her hand.

The figure just stood there. Taraji couldn't see their face but she knew that they were probably scary looking.

"Do you not understand English? Get out before I call the cops." She threatened. The figure stood still. She quickly ran into the living room and grabbed the house phone. Taraji quickly dialed 9-1-1 as her breathing staggered.

"H-hello?"

"9-1-1 what's your-" The line went dead. Taraji turned around and the dark figure stood over her. She gasped dropping the flashlight and tried to scream but the figure covered her mouth.

"Shh! Don't make me hurt you." She bit his hand and ran as fast as she could. As soon as she turned the corner to go to the kitchen to grab a knife, the dark figure appeared in front of her.

"W-who are you?" Taraji asked but got no response. The figure's cloak disappeared and his body glowed.  At this moment, Taraji now knew that the figure was a demon. He was brown-skinned with green eyes and he had a lot of muscles. The demon didn't have any clothes on so his body was fully exposed. She looked down but quickly looked back up. The demon harshly chucked startling Taraji.

He walked towards her and she backed up afraid of what he might do. Taraji ended up getting cornered by the kitchen counter and she just prayed that she was dreaming.

"No, you're not dreaming." He said invading her thoughts. Taraji stayed silent. He moved closer to her and grabbed her neck. She gasped and closed her eyes.

"You're mine." He said into her ear and lightly kissed her neck. Taraji tried to refrain from moaning but she couldn't. He slid one finger down Taraji's body ripping her nightgown which exposed her curvy figure. He bit her neck with his very sharp teeth causing Taraji to whimper. She pushed him away placed her hand on the wound and drew her hand back.

"What the fuck." Taraji said seeing that she wasn't bleeding but instead, she was changing color. Her body began to turn a hot pink color and her hair grew past her butt. Her nails grew long and black as she grew long white horns.

"Wh-what did you do?" Taraji questioned but got no response. He picked her up and placed her on the counter. She looked at him and saw that his green eyes were now black.

Lust.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

He kissed her and she gladly kissed back. It was like she was under a spell like he was in her mind. Her mind was stuck and there was nothing she could do but enjoy the pleasure.

Laying her on the counter he spread her legs as her pussy glowed to a bright pink color. He got in between her legs and she let out a loud moan. He lapped up her sweet juices as Taraji let out a few moans.

"Talk to me, baby girl." He said in a deep tone and went back to eating Taraji out.

"Fuck! Don't stop." He took his thumb and strummed at her clit causing her legs to shake. She grabbed his arm, in attempt to slow him down but he used his powers to tie her hands above her head.

"Wha- shitt!" Taraji got cut off by her moans as he moved his fingers faster inside of her. She closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure that she was receiving. Soon, a knot formed inside of her stomach.

"Fuck! I'm cumming." Taraji's back rose from the counter as she let out a ton of curse words. She definitely wasn't used to this type of pleasure.

"Cum." Taraji screamed as she released herself all on his fingers. This was her first orgasm in the last two years since her ex-husband would always get his before she got hers. Which is one of the main reasons why she divorced him a few months ago.

***

The demon had Taraji bent over the counter as he fucked her from the back. Her hands gripped the counter while his hand was wrapped around her throat.

"Yess!" Taraji moaned as his long dick repeatedly hit her g-spot. His other hand had a grip on her waist so that she wouldn't dare run. The demon then rose her leg up on the counter stroking deeper inside of Taraji.

"Fuuuucckk!" She loudly moaned as she felt her orgasm near.

He dropped the grip he had on her neck and played with her hard nipples.

"Shit! Fuckkk meeee!"

"You wanna cum again, huh Babygirl?" He whispered in her ear making Taraji's knees go weak.

"Yes, please!"

"Cum." Taraji squirted and the demon never stopped his strokes.

"Ohh my goodnesss!" She yelled out as she felt another orgasm approach.

"Fuckkk!" She cursed and the demon smirked to himself.

"Mmm." The demon said and gently rubbed her clit, watching as she squirted more.

"Please!" She begged but the demon didn't listen. He stuck his two middle fingers inside of her and her hips bucked toward. Taraji reached back and grabbed his hand but he slapped it away. The demon moved his fingers faster and watched as her body glowed underneath him.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Tears of pleasure clouded her eyes as she squirted on the floor. Her body turned back to the hot pink color as she struggled to catch her breath.

***

A few hours later Taraji woke up on the ground. She tried to get up but the pain in her legs immediately made her fall. Looking around, she saw a bunch of pink, purple and blue lights. She looked at her hands and saw that she was still hot pink with all of her demon features. Taraji pinched herself hoping that she was dreaming but she wasn't.

"What am I doing here?" She mumbled to herself

"You live here now." The demon said making Taraji quickly turn around.

"Change me back! I don't want to be here."

"I'm sorry I can't do that. Once I bit you, you turned into a demon." Taraji sighed. She didn't like this at all but she was going to have to get used to it.

***

Not the ending I was aiming for but things happen. Obviously, the demon is Terrence and her ex-husband is Kelvin or Tyrese. Whoever y'all want to imagine 😭. This was kind of fun to write.

| Excuse any errors