OTHERSIDE (Beynika)

Beynika (G!P)

Nicki (Nic/ Momma)
Beyoncé (Bey/ Daddy)
Naliyah (Liyah)

Nobody's POV
2019

Nicki is seven and a half months pregnant and she has been having back pain all night. Beyoncé tried talking her into going to the hospital just for a check-up but she didn't want to.

Right now, Nicki was in the kitchen cutting up some fruits. She was about to put them in a bowl when a sharp pain rippled through her body cause in her to hunch over the counter.

"Ahhh!" Nicki yelled in pain as her water broke. It was way too early for her to have her child.

"Momma are you okay?" Naliyah asked walking into the kitchen.

"No, go get your daddy." After Naliyah went upstairs another pain went through her and her water broke again. Or so she thought. Nicki looked down at the floor and saw a puddle of blood. Tears formed in her eyes as she saw the blood dripping from her legs.

"No, no, no." She whined.

"Oh my god." Beyonce said seeing her wife bleeding.

"Bey..." Nicki spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Momma?" Liyah called out for her. She was scared. She never saw her mother bleed like that.

"It's okay, everything is going to be okay Nic. Liyah go start the car for me." Bey told her and she grabbed the car keys walking out the door. Beyoncé helped Nicki get inside the car and they were on their way to the hospital.

***

Beyoncé's POV
2 hours later

Liyah and I have been waiting in the waiting room for about two hours and the doctors won't tell us anything.

"Family of Mrs. Knowles?" I stood up and walked to the doctor.

"I'm sorry for the long wait. Your wife gave birth to a stillborn. If we would've left the baby in her they both would've died. Once the baby was out tried to save him but it was too late. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you." I said as my voice cracked. I wiped my tears and sniffled.

"You guys can go see her. She's in room 212 just take the elevator to the second floor and it's three doors to your left." I nodded my head and grabbed Liyah's hand.

"Are we gonna go see momma now?"

"Yeah." I said getting in the elevator and pressing 2.

"Is she okay? She was bleeding a lot."

"No, momma's stomach is not going to be big anymore."

"She had my baby brother already?" She asked excitedly as we got off the elevator.

"No um, god has the baby now."

"Well tell god to bring him back." I smiled as we stood outside the room.

"Baby, he's with nana Agnéz now." I sighed as she slowly nodded. We walked inside the room and saw Nicki staring into space.

"Baby?" I called out to her and she looked up at me. Liyah sat down on the couch and I sat on the chair next to the hospital bed. I hugged her and she cried on my shoulder.

"Bey... I lost our baby."

"I know baby. It's okay." I said rubbing her back.

"I-I did everything right. He should've been here with me... with us."

"It's not your fault baby. It's gods plan."

"Momma?" Liyah called out and Nicki and I pulled away from our hug.

Nobody's POV

"Come here, baby." Nicki said wiping her tears and scooting over. She got in the bed and laid on her mother's chest.

"Daddy told me that my baby brother is with nanny Agnéz. Is he?"

"Yes, baby he is."

"Are you going to have another baby brother?"

"I don't know baby. We just have to wait and see." She nodded her head and a couple of minutes later Liyah fell asleep.

***

1 year later

Beyoncé was in her home studio singing a song dedicated to her unborn child. It's an emotional song and she cried while writing it.

"If it all ends and it's over
If the sky falls fire
Best believe me, you will see me
On the other side
If we wake up, lose our patience
Or even lose our lives, oh
I feel lucky to say that you've been
A friend of mine." She stopped recording and wiped her tears before exiting the booth. When Beyoncé got out she was greeted by her wife.

"That was beautiful baby."

"Thank you."

"Come here I want to show you something." Nicki grabbed Beyoncé's hand and led her upstairs to their master bedroom. They walked inside the bathroom and Beyoncé saw a flipped-over pregnancy test on the counter.

"Did you see it yet?"

"No, I wanted to see it with you. We have two minutes left."

"Do you think that you're pregnant?"

"Yeah, I'm having symptoms and I got a notification from my period tracker and it said that I'm two weeks late." Bey nodded and the timer went off a few seconds later.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Beyoncé picked up the test and looked at it.

"Baby..."

"If it's negative Bey just tell me." Nicki whispered.

"It's positive. We're going to have another child!"

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not baby I'm being serious." Nicki looked at the test and started crying.

"Why are you crying baby?"

"I'm just happy that I get to have another child with you."

"Me too." Beyoncé replied kissing her lips.

"Why are you guys yelling? I was about to take my beauty rest." Beyoncé chuckled at her daughter. She was a total diva just like Nicki.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I have a baby in my tummy."

"For real?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes."

"Yay! I'm so excited." Naliyah said hugging her mother.

"Momma, daddy?"

"Yes?" They answered.

"Is this baby going to go away with nana Agnéz like the last baby did?"

Nicki frowned, "I hope not baby."

"Okay, I'll just talk to nana Agnéz and tell her not to take this baby away." Bey and Nicki smiled at their daughter.

Mababu Katika Mawingu (Oluwa)
Ancestors in the Clouds (lord)

***

1K+ reads!! Thx so much guys ❤️

| Excuse any errors