Finding the video [s] (Jac)

Part 2 to Abuse

Janet (Jan)- 40
Amaru (Pac)- 41
Jr. (Lesane)- 17
Milan (Mimi)- 17
Kali (Ladybug)- 15
•••

"Guys, you think we can go in the attic and find something for throwback Thursday for school?" Milan asked her siblings. This week was spirit week for them and tomorrow they had to dress up like they were from the 60s to the 90s. They already had the clothes but they just needed to bring one item each.

"Yeah, I think I remember hearing mommy saying that she had some of her old toys up there."

"Alright, let's go." The three of them walked into the attic looking for old items. Milan turned on the light and saw a bunch of boxes. They looked around and a couple of moments later, Jr. found something.

"I found a box that has mommy's name on it." Jr. said and placed the box in the middle of the floor. Kali opened it and found a bunch of old toys.

"Woah." The three of them said. They began the search for any items that looked old to them.

"Ouu, I'm bringing this monkey." Milan said grabbing the toy monkey with the cymbals and putting it to the side.

"I found a camera with a bunch of tapes."

"Does it still work? Maybe we can watch the tapes." Kali said looking at the camera.

"Yeah, it should. It looks kind of new but old at the same time if you get me." He said and his sisters laughed. They said on an old couch that was in the attic.

"Which tape first?"

"Hmm, let's play this tape that says "Janet's first sleepover."

"Hi future me! This is my best friend Toni. Toni say Hi."

"Say hi to who?"

"To future you, duh." Janet said face-palming herself.

"Ohh hi future me. Janet is having a sleepover at my house today on June fifteenth."

"Yup, who did you invite?"

"Umm, Regina, Lela, Amaru, and Kenny."

"It's crazy how they are still friends and it's even crazier how mom and dad are married now, along with auntie Toni and uncle Kenny."

"Yup, I need a friendship and relationship like that." Mimi said and her siblings nodded in agreement.

"Just tell him that you like him."

"Not if you tell Amaru that you like him first."

"Nope!" Janet said shaking her head.

In the distance, Evelyn can be heard. 

"Toni, Janet, y'all friends are here!"

"Gotta go. Bye future me." A young Janet said and the video ended.

"That was so cute." Milan went into the container and grabbed another tape.

"This says "Janet's 10 birthday" I thought they didn't celebrate birthdays when they were younger."

"Well maybe cause mommy turned ten they did something big for her." Kali guessed and Jr. grabbed the tape.

"This tape looks like it was damaged." He said examining it.

"Do y'all think it would work?"

"We never know until we try." He put the tape in and the image was a little blurry.

"Can y'all see good?"

"A little bit. Is that mommy's dad?"

"Yeah, I think so. His mean self." The three snickered. Of course, they heard stories about Joe, only the bad ones, but it seemed like the bad outweighed the good. As if there were any good about Joseph. The tape skipped a bit and they groaned but continued to watch.

"P-please d-don't." Janet begged as tears poured from her face onto the sheets.

"It's going to be over soon." He got in between her legs and bent down to kiss her lips. She moved her face away from his but he grabbed it kissing her forcefully.

"Stop! I don't want to do this."

"I don't care." Joseph took off his boxers and inserted himself inside of his daughter, who screamed in pain.

"OUCH! JOSEPH IT HURTS!!" He ignored her pleads and cries and continued raping her.

"Oh my god! Turn it off Jr!" Kali yelled at her brother coming back to her senses. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her mother's father was raping her.

"I'm trying! It's stuck." He said hitting the camera, trying to get the tape out.

"I- I think I'm gonna be sick." Milan said before throwing up in a nearby garbage can. Jr. finally got the tape out and put everything back into the box.

"Maybe that's why the tape was damaged." He said putting the pieces together.

"I can't believe his sick ass would do that!" Jr. yelled kicking an empty box. He wanted to beat Joseph up so bad but he couldn't. He was already six feet deep and burning with gasoline clothing.

***

Later on that day, when Janet and Amaru came home, the kids decided to tell their parents what they had seen. The three of them walked to their parents' room and Kali knocked on the door. Janet said a small 'come in' and her kids walked inside the room.

"Hey, you guys. What's up?" Janet asked as all three of her kids were in her room.

"What do you have behind your back, ladybug?" Amaru asked Kali.

"If it's another bug, I'm kicking you and the bug out." Janet said playfully but seriously at the same time. When Kali was younger, she was known for bringing in bugs from outside, mostly ladybugs. Which is where she got the nickname ladybug from.

"We went into the attic to find something for Thursday..."

"Okay... did you guys find something?"

"Yeah, I found a monkey with cymbals but that's not why we're here."

"Did you guys break something while y'all was up there?" Janet asked her children.

"No." Jr. said and Kali brought out the camera from behind her back and laid it on the bed. Amaru's eyes went wide. Of course, he knew about the tape but he thought that Janet threw it away.

"Momma..."

"I- where did you... did you guys see it?" Janet stuttered.

"We um we saw the video of you and auntie Toni at a sleepover and then we watched your birthday video after."

"Kali..." She trailed off as her daughter had tears in her eyes. She quickly ran to her mother's side of the bed and hugged her.

"Momma I'm sorry that happened to you." Kali is a mommy's girl and she is also empathetic.

"Momma is so sorry you had to see that. So sorry." Janet said rubbing her daughter's back.

***

I know, I know I'm sick for writing this but... it's just a book it ain't real

 it's just a book it ain't real