His H*e (ToniFace)

A/N; This isn't really a ToniFace it just has Toni and Kenny in it. Y'all find out if y'all keep reading. 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Peyton- 13
Nicole- 48
Toni- 53
•••

Peyton's POV

I was reading a Beynika book on Wattpad when I got a notification from Instagram. I looked at it and screamed. I immediately went to the Instagram group chat and everyone was sending screenshots of the same thing.

"Oh my god! We got innn!" One of my friends typed.

"LMFAOAOAO yes girl. I'll be back." I typed back. A while ago my friends found out that my dad had a girl on the side and they found her page. I don't know how but they did. Her page was private so I followed her about a month ago and I just now got in. I went on the page and saw mad pictures of her and my dad. I quickly got out of bed and walked into my mother's room.

"Mommy, mommy, oh my god." I said getting on the bed laying next to her.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I gotta tell you something but call auntie Toni too." She grabbed her phone and FaceTimed my auntie. She answered on the second ring.

"I have to tell you guys something, it's important." I said.

"Okay?"

"I made a second Instagram account, and don't be mad at me mommy cause I did it for you."

"Mmkay."

"So my friends came across this page and I requested to follow it and I got in just now."

"Oh, that's why you were screaming just now? The person is probably not even that important."

"I beg to differ."

"Go on." Auntie Toni said.

"So I go on the page and there's a bunch of pictures of her and dad together."

"You're lying?"

"No, I'm being so serious. There's a picture of her by the pool and she gave dad credits for taking the picture." I showed it to my mom and she gasped.

"This son of a bitch."

"I wanna see too." Auntie Toni said and I showed her the picture.

"Oh my god wait, I think I've seen her before."

"Where?"

"In 2019 when I was on tour. She was in the audience and they were eying each other. Then a few fans came backstage and she was there too."

"Oh no, look at this one."

"All her ass is out and Kenneth in her damn likes. Again!" My mom yelled. I knew she was pissed off. Hell, I was pissed off too because if you aren't happy in the relationship you just say that instead of cheating.

"I'm about to text his ass right now."

"Yeah, you do that because she just posted a picture of her and dad together in a car."

"What kind of car?" Auntie Toni asked me.

"I think this is his car. The Tesla."

"No, that's my car. I brought it for him."

"Not him having his hoe in the car that you brought him." Auntie Toni said and I chuckled.

"Text him right now mom and see where he at." She grabbed her phone and went into messages to text my dad.