Rocket (Beynika)

Beyoncé (Little)- 23
Daddy (Nicki G!P)- 25
•••

Beyoncé (Little)- 23Daddy (Nicki G!P)- 25•••

Nobody's POV
10:52 AM

A little Beyoncé awoke from her sleep because of an aching pain in between her legs. She had a wet dream of her daddy pleasing her for hours and hours. She slightly moaned just thinking about the dream. Beyoncé got up from her bed and walked to her daddy's room.

"Daddy..." The door was open meaning that she could come in. Surprisingly, her daddy was already up on her phone.

"Yes, princess." Beyoncé walked to her daddy's side of the bed and straddled her lap. Nicki put her phone down and gave all of her attention to her little. Her big t-shirt raised up exposing her smooth thighs and the gray underwear she had on. Beyoncé rubbed the sleep from her eyes before she talked.

"I had a dream."

"Okay Martin." Nicki giggled and Beyoncé whined.

"Daddy I'm being serious..."

"Okay baby. A bad dream?" Onika asked concerned.

Beyoncé shook her head, "A good one. A very good one." Nicki rose her brow.

"It made me—" Her daddy cut her off and felt between her legs.

"Wet." Nicki said looking up at her little.

"Mmhmm." Beyoncé nodded and bit her lip looking at her daddy. Nicki's thumb brushed against her clit and she gasped.

"What was I doing to you in your dream?"

"Y-you were teasing and punishing me, even though I-I didn't do anythinggg." Beyoncé managed to get out while her daddy teased her.

"Are you sure you didn't do anything?"

"Mmhmm— very sure." She lowly moaned out as Onika pinched her clit. Flipping them over, Nicki hovered over her little. Nicki peppered kisses along her neck causing her to let out little whimpers.

"You want me to fuck you?" Nicki asked in Beyoncé's ear. Beyoncé rapidly nodded.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, daddy. So good."

"Mm, good girl." Her daddy opened her legs and ripped the underwear from her body.

"Daddy! Those were my favorite."

"Don't worry about that. I'll buy you more." Nicki placed her head in between Beyoncé's legs and latched her tongue on her clit.

"Mmm." Beyoncé lowly groaned. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on her daddy's head.

"Look at me Beyoncé." Obeying her daddy, she opened her eyes to find her daddy's pair staring right back at her.

While you watch me?