Sex therapist pt. 2 (Beynika)

This part will be long bc the sex scene is long and I kept adding parts 😭

Beyoncé/ Bey/ BB- 35
Onika/ Nicki/ Nika/ Nic- 34

***

Nobody's POV

Beyoncé flipped them over so that Nicki was on her back. Taking off Nicki's bra, her mouth watered at the sight.

"Do you usually let your clients fuck you?" Beyoncé asked and Nicki rose her brow.

"No... but there's a first time for everything." Nicki said as Beyoncé opened her legs.

"Damn, I didn't even touch you yet." Beyoncé said noticing the wet spot in Nicki's underwear. Nicki blushed. She pulled it off of her body and was met with her wet pussy.

"So pretty." She said running her finger up and down Nicki's slit. She then placed her fingers in her mouth and moaned at the taste.

"And so good." Beyoncé gently grabbed Nicki's neck, bringing her face to face with her. Onika grew wetter. She loved aggressiveness.

Beyoncé pecked Nicki's lips but then it turned into a full-on kiss. Nicki gladly kissed back as their tongues touched, both fighting for dominance.

Beyoncé's free hand then slithered up Nicki's thigh and she placed two fingers in her.

"Fuck!" She moaned breaking their intense make-out session.

"Mm, you're so tight Nika. Nobody has been fucking you?" Nicki opened her mouth to speak but a moan came out instead.

"Onika, answer my question." Beyoncé ordered tightening her grip on Nicki's neck.

"N-No!" She said shaking her head and Beyoncé loosed the grip.

"Mmmm, that sucks. They missing out on this good pussy." Beyoncé said and then curved her fingers inside Nicki, hitting her g-spot.

"Fuck! Fuck! That's my... my spot."

"I know Nika and look how it got you acting." Nicki loudly moaned as she tried to push Beyoncé's hand away.

"Aye, don't do that." She said tightening the grip on Nicki's neck again as she slowed down her strokes.

"Faster pleaseeee." She moaned rolling her hips against Beyoncé's fingers to increase the pleasure.

"Whatever you say." She said and moved her fingers faster than before. With each stroke, her fingers repeatedly attacked Nicki's g-spot.

"Oh god! I'm cumming Bey."

"No, you're not." Beyoncé pulled her fingers out of Nicki and she whined at the loss of contact.

"Behave." Beyoncé said pulling Nicki's face closer to hers.

"Put them back in please." She seductively whispered looking at Beyoncé deep in her eyes. She ignored her.

"I'll be back. Don't touch yourself." She went into the closet and came back with a big pink dildo. Onika rose her brow in confusion.

"I- I thought you said that you never used a dildo."

She chuckled, "I guess it's time for you to know that most of the things I told you downstairs were lies."

"Like what?" Nicki asked as Beyoncé got back into the bed. She laid Nicki on her back as she kneeled in front of her.

"Like, I have touched myself before and I don't have a fiancé."

"Mm, he's your boyfriend?"

"No, he's made up. I'm a lesbian, which is why I'm going to fuck you so good." Beyoncé said slowly rubbing the dildo up and down Nicki's slippery pussy.