Physical Therapist pt. 2 (BeyNika)

Beyoncé/ Bey- 25
Onika/ Nicki- 25
•••

Beyoncé's POV
Nicki's House

I have been staying at Nicki's house since my surgery. Nicki even installed an elevator in her house so I can get around. Even though I told her that it wasn't necessary, she insisted and I stopped talking. She's now my physical therapist and she's helping me get better.

"Are you ready to try walking?" Nicki asked me and I shook my head. She chuckled and I smiled.

"Bey, come on. If you wanna get back on the court within the next year you have to actually try." I sighed.

"Alright fine." She clapped her hands and helped me up.

"Okay, so you're going to try and walk from here to the kitchen." My eyes widened. The kitchen was kind of far and I don't think I'll be able to walk for that long.

"Don't think negatively about yourself." She said interrupting my thoughts.

How did she know?

I nodded and Nicki let go of my hands and stood in front of me.

"If I fall are you gon catch my giraffe self?" I asked her.

"No." Nicki said chuckling and I didn't find anything funny. She's just gon let me bust my ass 🥺.

"I'm just kidding Bey. Yes, I'll catch your giraffe self." I nodded and slowly took steps towards Nicki.

"Good job Bey. Just a few more steps." The more steps I took, the farther Nicki backed up. I took a few more steps toward her and I felt myself about to fall.

"Oh shit!" Before I could fall Nicki caught me but my tall self made her also fall to the floor.

"Fuck man! I'm sorry Nic, I just can't. I can't do it." I lifted myself from her body and leaned against the wall. She got up from the floor and crouched down next to me.

"Yes, you can. You just need more practice." She said and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to get your chair." Nicki said and walked away.

This shit is fucking me up for real. Not being able to use one of my legs. Like when I was younger I always used to say "I don't need no legs, I just need my arms". I don't know why my mother would let me say that, cause I really do need them.

Nicki soon came back and helped me get in my chair.

"Bey, you're going to get better. I'm a few weeks, you will be running on the treadmill, I promise."

I better.

***

A couple of months later

"Beyoncé wait!" Nicki cried.

"No, you started this so imma finish it." Beyoncé said thrusting into Nicki harder. She had her pinned against the shower wall with one leg around her waist and the other on the floor.

After Beyoncé got her bandages taken off they began dating, since Nicki had a crush on Beyoncé. Surprisingly, Beyoncé had a crush on Nicki too and it all worked out perfectly.

Nicki buried her face in Beyoncé's neck while gripping her shoulders for balance.

"Let me see the sexy faces you make when I make you cum all over this dick baby. Look at me." She whispered into Nicki's ears and she slowly picked her head up, looking straight into Beyoncé's eyes.

"Mmm, good girl." Beyoncé began sucking on Nicki's neck leaving love marks. She threw her head back and took her hand holding Beyoncé's neck.

"Don't stop baby!" Nicki's chest rose as her breathing increased. Beyoncé began to rub Nicki's clit with her thumb causing her to moan louder.

"Fuck! Bey, I'm cumming."

"Mm, let daddy see you cum all over this dick baby." As soon as those words left Beyoncés mouth, Nicki's mouth sagged open and her legs began to shake.

"I got you, baby, let it out."

"Uhhh, fuck bey." Nicki looked down and saw her juices running down her thighs.

"Damn baby." Beyoncé let go of Nicki who struggled to stand.

"I wanna ride you baby." Beyoncé sat down on the bench that was in the shower and Nicki straddled her. She lifted her lower body and slowly put all of Beyoncé in her.

"Shit, you're so big, daddy." Nicki gripped Beyoncé's shoulders and began bouncing up and down on her. Beyoncé's hand immediately went to Nicki's ass and she palmed it hard.

"Fuck Nic." Beyoncé groaned as Nicki's walls contracted around her. Her hands then went to Nicki's waist as she slammed Nicki up and down on her.

"Oh fuck, fuck daddy!" Nicki kissed Beyoncé and they made out, never stopping their movements. Nicki rolled her hips and felt Beyoncé twitch inside of her.

"Mm, daddy." Nicki said breaking the kiss. She then took her hands and began playing with Beyoncé's boobs. She pinched and twisted her nipples sending a wave of pleasure through Beyoncé's body.

"Damn Nicki." Beyoncé moaned and threw her head back against the wall. Nicki bounced on Beyoncé faster, chasing her nut.

"Give me that nut daddy. I want it in me." She whined as Beyoncé tried to hold her in place. Nicki was also on the verge of cumming.

"Shitttt!" Beyoncé picked her head back up and was met face to face with Nicki.

"Cum in me daddy. I want it."

"Fuck Nicki! I'm finna nut all in your pussy baby." Nicki bit her lip and nodded her head. She wanted all of Beyoncé in her.

"That's right baby. Cum in me." That was all Beyoncé needed to hear for her to release.

"Mmm, I'm cumming." Nicki moaned as Beyoncé released in her. A few more strokes from Beyoncé and Nicki was having her second orgasm. She placed her head in Beyoncé's neck, panting as she released.

"Hmm, you got some good pussy baby." Beyoncé mumbled kissing Nicki's neck causing her to giggle.

"And you got some good dick."

"Best dick ever?" Beyoncé joked and Nicki nodded.

"Yup. And... I want more." Nicki said and started back bouncing on Beyoncé.

***

Happy Gay Month Cause y'all Gay and Stuff 🌈🏳️‍🌈 here go some gay emojis it got all the colors cause it's gay 😍

Oh and I wanna share something with with y'all... I'm Bi

Bi-myself 😭😭

Alright time for me to go yall 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

| Excuse any errors