Runaway (Beynika)

RIP Pnb Rock 😞💔

Onika- 18
Beyoncé- 19
Tina- 42
Robert- 45
***

Nobody's POV
Queens, NY
December 14, 2023
3:37 PM

"Onika come back here!" Onika's father yelled at her as he chased her.

"No!" She yelled back at him. Going inside of her room she slammed the door shut and locked it. She just turned eighteen a few days ago and was ready to get out of the house. Ready to leave her abusive father. Robert has been abusing Onika ever since she was ten. Her features just like her mother had started to show on her face and he took it out on his daughter—being that he used to beat Carol but Nicki has had enough.

A few days ago she booked a flight to Houston, Texas— she was going to get up outta here... away from her father for good. Nicki doesn't know what's in Texas for her but she will find out.

"Onika Tanya Maraj!"

"Leave me alone." All she had packed was a suitcase that was already in her car. Nicki had about $2,000 that she had saved up from working in the summer and from babysitting the neighborhood kids. She looked in her vanity mirror and saw a cut on her lip. Earlier in the day, her dad had slapped her in the face and his ring left a cut.

Nicki sniffled and wiped her tears. She looked at the time and realized that her flight leaves in forty-five minutes. Lucky for her she lives about ten minutes from the airport. She grabbed her purse that had her things and escaped through her bedroom window. Sneaking into the front yard she quickly got in her car and drove off. Robert broke down Onika's door and saw no sight of her.

"Fuck man. Onika!" He rushed downstairs and heard her car driving off in the distance. He grabbed his car keys and followed the sound of her car.

Onika's POV

I stopped at a red light and looked in my rearview mirror. I saw my dad's red Jeep a light behind me.

"Fuck!" The light soon turned green and I made a sharp turn. I just hope I don't get caught cause that wouldn't be good. I looked back in my mirror and he was right behind me. I sped up a little bit, catching all the green lights while he got stuck behind the yellow ones.

Once I got to the airport I parked my car and rushed inside with my things. I quickly went through the scanning and gave my luggage to the person at the front desk. I ran to my gate and skipped all the people in line.

They were upset but they'll get over it. The lady scanned my passport and ticket. Once I got on the plane I quickly looked for someone to change clothes with because I knew my dad was going to come looking for me.

I was almost to the back and just when I lost hope I saw a teenage girl who looked about the same age as me.

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" I asked her and she looked up at me. She was so beautiful I could've sworn I stopped breathing. Focus Onika.

"No, you can sit here if you like. My mom booked the whole row for me." I nodded and took a seat next to her.

"My name is Onika what's yours?"

"Beyoncé."

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna make this fast. My dad is very abusive and I'm trying to run away from him— I'm eighteen by the way. He's going to come on this plane looking for me so I was wondering if we can switch clothes so he doesn't recognize me. Please?" She might think I'm crazy.

"You might think I'm crazy—"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I said yes. Now come on before your dad comes." I looked at her clothes and realized that we had on the same color sweatpants. All we had to do was change shirts and sweaters. This plane was empty so we quickly swapped shirts and might I add her boobs are so big and juicy I just wanna— hold up, I just met her.

"Thank you." I said putting on her sweater. It was so soft and warm. I quickly went back to my seat and put the hoodie over my head, trying to hide. My heart is pounding right now, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Beyoncé's POV

Her titties were sitting. Gah Lee, I just wanna— woah, I barely even know her.

"Sir! You can't come on the plane without a ticket." That might be Onika's father. I looked up and they looked just alike.

"I'm looking for my daughter, Onika Maraj." Before the flight attendant could speak again my mother popped up. She's the owner and captain of this plane. She actually owns two planes and a private jet.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"My daughter is on this flight and I need to take her home." He ain't taking her nowhere. He looks like an abuser.

"What's her name?"

"Onika Maraj." My mother grabbed the intercom and spoke into it.

"Is there an Onika Maraj on this plane?"

Onika don't move. Don't move. I mumbled to myself.

"Can I check the list, please? She could be on here and not say anything."

He's going to find her.

Onika's POV

"Can I check the list, please? She could be on here and not say anything."

I'm smart enough to book my flight under a fake name. He is never going to find me—

"There her name is right there."

My heart thumped in my chest. I don't want to go back.

"Tanya Carol stand up please?" An elder white woman stood up. How ironic of this woman to have my middle name and my mother's first name as a last name.

"I'm pretty sure that's not your daughter. Is it?"

"No ma'am."

"Okay, so I'm going to ask you to leave my plane before I have security come and arrest you." I took a deep breath as I heard him exit the plane.

Beyoncé's POV

That was so close. I looked at my mom and she looked at me. She knows I know something. She better fly this damn plane and get up outta here.

Nobody's POV
7:32 PM

Before the flight landed Beyoncé and Onika swapped back clothes and Onika thanked her again. Onika was leaving the gate when Beyoncé stopped her.

"Onika wait!" She turned around as Beyoncé jogged toward her.

"I know we just met but uh— I was wondering if I can have your number and we can go out someday? I can pick you up from wherever you are staying."

"I actually have nowhere to stay. I was finna find a nearby hotel, but sure you can take me out."

"Oh, you can stay at my place until you find a place of your own."

"Oh I don't want to intrude—"

"You're not intruding trust me. So is that a yes?"

"Yes, I'll come to stay with you for a while." Nicki smiled as they walked out of the front door.

| Excuse any errors