Abducted (Jayoncé)

Caution ⚠️: Graphic language and description ahead! Grab some tissues too if you are emotional.

Abducted

"The abduction of a child is a tragedy. No one can fully understand or appreciate what a parent goes through at such a time unless they have faced a similar tragedy. Every parent responds differently. Each parent copes with this nightmare in the best way he or she knows how." ~ John Walsh

Shawn
Beyoncé/ Bey
Yasmin/ Little bit
Blue Ivy
Rumi Carter
Sir Carter
•••

August 15, 2010

"Momma, can we go to the park?"

"You want to go to the park baby?" Beyoncé asked her five-year-old daughter.

"Mmhmm, please."

"Okay, we can go. Go and get daddy."

"Yay!" She cheered running up the stairs to go and get her father.

***

"Momma, daddy look at me!" They looked at her coming down the slide head first.

"Yasmin don't do that. You're going to break your neck." Beyoncé scolded.

"Oh, sorry momma." She walked to the swings and looked at her father.

"Daddy can you push me please."

"Here I come." He got up from the bench and walked to where his daughter was.

"Don't push me too high I don't wanna fall." He slowly pushed her and she grinned.

"Higher daddy!"

"I thought you didn't want me to push you high, little bit." Shawn chuckled.

"Now I do. I wanna reach the sky."

"Okay, hold on tight." He pushed her higher this time and she burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Okay, t-that's enough daddy." She giggled and he smiled.

"If you need me again I'll be over there by mommy." Shawn said and she nodded. Beyoncé watched her daughter on the swings and she smiled.

Once Yasmin was done swinging she sat on the bench with her parents.

"Having fun babe?"

"Mmhmm." She said wiping the sweat off of her face.

"You ready to go?"

"No, not yet. I wanna do the monkey bars and then we can go."

"Need help?"

"No, I can do it by myself." She said confidently before running off to the monkey bars.

"Aaaahhh mommy, daddy!!" Yasmin yelled.