Lyon #4? (Terraji)

This is part 3 to Our Dancing Days and Ditch the B*tch

Cookie
Lucious
Lola
Bella
Hakeem
Andre
Jamal
Porsha
•••

Nobody's POV
A few months later
10:42 AM

Cookie walked into her boyfriends house looking for him. She further walked into the house and saw her grandchildren playing with each other.

"Hi grandma." They both said playing with their dolls. Juanita was sitting on the couch watching them play nicely.

"Hi my grandbabies. Where's your grandfather?" They shrugged and Cookie smiled.

"Okay, continue being good for Juanita." The girls nodded as Cookie walked through the halls looking for her boyfriend.

"Lucious?! Baby?!"

"Cookie? Stop yelling." She walked into the kitchen and found him drinking coffee.

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay I'm listening." Lucious said and she sat down at the island table.

"I think I'm pregnant." Cookie said fiddling with her fingers while looking at him.

"What do you mean you think? Did you take a test?"

"No. I'm not really having any symptoms like I did with the boys. I'm just throwing up a lot in the mornings."

"Okay, I'll go buy a test for you later." She nodded as Bella walked into the kitchen.

"Grandma?"

"What's wrong baby?" Cookie asked and her granddaughter climbed on her lap.

"Nothing, I just missed you." She proceeded to lay her head on Cookies chest as she rubbed her back.

"Aww, I missed you too baby."

"Eww." Lucious joked and Cookie chuckled.

Once they were done eating breakfast, the went to the store to go grab a couple of pregnancy tests.

"Which tests to get?" Lucious asked looking around.

"Uhh, Tiana said to get clear blue for the best results." Cookie answered. He nodded and grabbed the clear blue test along with other pregnancy tests.

Cookie also grabbed a few bottles of water and they went to check out.

***

"Grandma! Grandpa! Did you get us something from the store?"

"Does candy count?"

"Mmhmm." They rapidly nodded and Lucious gave them some candy.

"Don't leave the wrappers in my house." He said and they left the kitchen.

"Are you going to take the tests now?"

"Yeah, I just have to finish this water first."

Once Cookie finished her water, she grabbed the tests and they walked to a bathroom. Lucious waited outside of the bathroom for her.

"Did you pee on it yet?"

"Can you please stop talking so I can concentrate?"

"My bad." He said and Cookie peed on the sticks. Cookie opened the door and he walked in the bathroom. Lucious saw four pregnancy test face down on the bathroom counter.

"Do you want the results to come out positive?" Cookie asked as they both waited for the results.

"Of course." He smiled.