Endless Love... (Jac)

I'm backkkk... say y'all missed me or else I'm leaving for longer 😊

Princess Janet- 16
Queen Katherine- 54
King Joseph- 53
Princess Rebbie- 19
Prince Amaru- 16
Princess Aaliyah- 5
Queen Afeni- 53
•••

Nobody's POV

"Since you've been away I've been down and lonely, since you've been away I've been thinking of you..." Janet sang along to Diana Ross' Missing You while she planted her flowers. She had no idea why she was singing that sad song but she liked it.

"Trying to understand the reason you left me what were you going through?" The sound of a little girl's laughter distracted her from singing.

"Amaru, throw the ball back to me." The little girl said to the boy that Janet was guessing was her older brother. He threw the football back to her and she caught it.

"Okay, I see you Liyah." Amaru said hyping his younger sister up and she giggled. Janet smiled. She could tell that the siblings absolutely adored one another.

Amaru felt the presence of someone staring at him and when he turned around he was met with the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on.

"Amaru pay attention!" Aaliyah yelled getting ready to throw the football back. Amaru was stuck in a trance staring at Janet, and so was she. He waved at her and she waved back. Soon the ball connected with Amaru's face and Janet gasped in surprise.

"Ouch!" Amaru yelled in pain as he fell to the floor. Janet picked up her dress as she rushed down the garden stairs. She climbed over the gate that separated the two and tended to his care. She got down on her knees and looked at him as he held his face.

"Are you okay?" Janet asked him hoping for a response. She checked his face and he wasn't bleeding so he'll be fine.

"I hope so cause it was an accident. I'm sorry Amaru." Aaliyah said to her brother.

"It's okay Liyah I'm fine, nothing is broken." Amaru said before looking at Janet.

"Hi." She said breathlessly and he chuckled.

"Hello, my name is Amaru and this is my sister Aaliyah. What's your name?"

"My name is—" Janet got cut off by her mother.

"Janet! Get back over here now!" She yelled from the garden. Soon Afeni came outside also.

"Amaru and Aaliyah who are y'all talking to?" Afeni asked.

"We were talking to—" Aaliyah said but once she turned around Janet was back in her garden.

"Her..." She finished as Janet's back door slammed. Afeni's eyebrow rose.

"Come back in the house and I don't want you two talking to them over there."

"What, why?" Amaru asked.

"Yeah, why? She seems nice mommy."

"Because I said." Aaliyah pouted at her mother.

***

Janet was sitting up on her bed reading a book about witches. She was interrupted when her older sister, Rebbie, walked into her room.

"Hey, Jan."

"Hi, Rebbie, what's up?"

"I overheard mother and Joseph talking about you and that boy from across the yard." Rebbie said sitting on the bed next to her sister.

"I knew they would be talking about that. I don't know why they don't want us to be friends and stuff."

"I know why..."