Bad Little (Beynika)

Bad Little (Ddlg & G!P)

Beyoncé- Daddy
Onika- Babygirl/ Onika
•••

"Babygirl come and put your shoes on so we can go to the store." Her daddy said.

"Okay, daddy." Onika came down the stairs and put on her shoes which were by the door.

"Are you ready baby girl?"

"Mmhmm, can I take Oscar with me?"

"Yes, I think you left him in my room." Onika quickly ran up the stairs into her daddy's room to get her stuffed animal. After she came back downstairs they got in the car and headed to the store.

Stop & Shop

"Baby girl do you want apple juice or orange juice?" Beyoncé joked. She knew her little only drank apple juice.

"Apple juice daddy." Onika giggled at her daddy. Beyoncé placed two bottles of apple juice in the cart where Onika was sitting.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Can I get a toy before we leave?" She asked playing with Oscar.

"No, you already have enough toys."

"Please daddy." Onika begged and pouted.

"Onika, I said no. End of discussion." Beyoncé said calling her by her full name.

"Sometimes you can be a bitch." Onika mumbled but didn't know that her daddy had heard what she said.

"What did you say?!"

"I-I didn't say, nothing daddy. That w-was Oscar." Onika stuttered.

"Are you lying to me Onika?" Beyoncé asked sternly.

"N-no... y-yes I'm sorry daddy." Onika sniffled.

"You know what happens to littles who curse and lie right?"

"Y-yes, they get punished."

"And what are you going to do when we get in the house?"

"W-wait for you in the room, n-naked." Onika gulped wiping her tears.

"Good girl." Beyoncé smiled.

•••

Onika laid on the bed butt naked waiting for her daddy to arrive. Her heart rate increased when her daddy walked into the room.

"Daddy I'm sorry." Onika tried to apologize but it was too late. She was already in too deep. Beyoncé ignored her littles apology and sat silently on the bed.

"Crawl to me and lay on my lap." Beyoncé spoke deeply. Onika did as told and knew that she was going to get some spankings.

"Pick a number."

"2."

"Higher."

"3." Beyoncé tugged at Onika's hair.

"Quit playing with me before I pick a number." She said sternly.

"10."

"Now times that by 2."

"20."

"Good, now that's how many spankings you will get." Beyoncé softly rubbed Onika's bottom before placing a hard smack on it.

"Ouch!" Onika hissed in pain.

"Shut up."

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!