What Happens In Vegas... (Terraji)

Terrence
Taraji
Jussie
Grace
Trai
Bryshere
Serayah
***

Taraji's POV
Home

I just finished packing for Vegas and I'm so excited. We're going to get so wasted I can't wait! We're going to Vegas because we finished filming the last season of Empire.

I brought my suitcase downstairs and dragged it by the door. I was about to go put on my crocs when I got a text message from Terrence.

Terry Bear 🧸❤️- Hey I'm five minutes away, are you ready?

       Penda Panda 🐼🤍- Yeah, I'm already waiting downstairs.

He read my messages and I put my phone in my back pocket. I proceeded to put my crocs on and after I grabbed my sweater. I went to the kitchen and quickly grabbed two bottles of water and placed them in my purse.

A few moments later I heard Terrence beep his horn causing me to smile. I walked to the door and he was just now getting out of his car.

"Hey." He said flashing a smile at me and I think I blushed.

"Hi."

"Are you blushing?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope."

"Yeah right." Terrence dragged my suitcase to his car and placed it in his trunk.

"Thank you." He nodded and we got in the car and he drove off to the airport.

Nobody's POV

When they arrived at the airport everyone was already waiting for them.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Serayah said and playfully rolled her eyes.

"I thought we were going to have to change the time of our flight."

"Ha, very funny." Taraji said sarcastically before taking a seat next to Jussie.

"The jet is almost ready, just a few more minutes." Grace said.

"Ouu, fancy." A few moments later the Jet was ready and they all went on it. Taraji had a seat next to Terrence, Serayah had a seat next to Bryshere, Grace and Trai sat together and Jussie had a seat next to Casper.

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
10:37 PM

After a five-hour flight, they finally arrived in Vegas. They rented a car and drove it to the hotel they were staying at. Bryshere and Serayah went to the front desk to register in the hotel.

"What's taking them so long?" Taraji mumbled and got up to walk to the front desk.

"No, I booked five rooms."

"Sir, it's saying that you only booked four rooms." The receptionist told him.

"What's going on?"

"Apparently I only booked four rooms."

"Oh, I'll just pay for my room then."

"I'm sorry ma'am, all the other rooms are booked." Taraji sighed. She was going to have to share a room with Terrence. It wasn't a problem, she just thought that she was going to have her own room.

"Alright, I'll just share with Terrence then. Thank you." She said and walked away. Bryshere gave the receptionist one hundred dollars for saying her line correctly. Serayah grabbed the room keys as she and Bryshere slowly walked behind Taraji.