I don't have a title (ToniFace)

Only real ones will remember this. missstrawberry2020

Toni
Kenny
Braxton family
Kennedy
Kacelyn
Janet
Keri
***

Kennedy's POV
Los Angeles

My name is Kennedy Edmonds, the daughter of Toni Braxton-Edmonds and Kenneth Babyface Edmonds.

My mother has been missing for two years, today marks the two years so I and Kacelyn never go to school on this day

My mother has been missing for two years, today marks the two years so I and Kacelyn never go to school on this day. It's been really hard on our family especially our dad because he misses her so much.

I miss my mother too. She was my everything and I hope that she is alive. The police haven't been doing much because they think that my mother is dead. Somewhere, deep down in my heart, I don't believe that she's dead. I don't want to believe that.

Every year on this day we have dinner and we talk about memories of my mother. My cousins, aunts, and mom mom comes over to our house and we sit and eat.

"Can you and your sister go to the supermarket to get some more napkins and paper plates?"

"Sure." I said and he gave me the money. I called my little sister downstairs and she soon came.

"Don't use all the money

"Don't use all the money."

"We won't."

We put on our shoes and walked to the store.

Inside the supermarket

When we got inside the supermarket it was kind of a lot of people in there. We went into the aisle with all the party stuff and Kacelyn bumped into a lady.

"Kace! Why are you so clumsy just like mommy?"

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"It's fine, sweetie." The lady said. Something about that voice was so nostalgic. The lady walked away but I ran to her.

"Hey!" Her head quickly turned and our eyes met.

"Mommy?"

"Mommy is not here. Now help me pick up the stuff." Kacelyn said being sassy. As always.