Chapter 57: The drive to the beach

Taleela's POV

Susan is over at my place today. In her words, she's here to help me select the sexiest dresses in my walk-in closet for this one-week vacation I'll be having with my boyfriend, Kal.

It's amusing that Susan, who I have a higher fashion sense than, thinks she can beat me at bringing out sexy dresses and underwear, but I'm going to let her have her moment.

I know the actual reason why she's here. She's not here to help me pick out any dresses (talk about her lying on my bed and texting Achilles as she smiles like a high school girl). She's only here for gossip. She wants details of how my tip will be.

Sighing, I walk out of my closet with a bundle of free clothes in my hand. I give Susan a look before shaking my head and walking to the bed where she's seated to dump the clothes on my rumpled sheets.

"Susan," I begin. She looks up at me, quite distracted. Her eyes dart to her phone from time to time, and she's trying to balance typing and looking at me. "You said you were going to help me pick the sexiest dresses and lingeries in my closet. Why are you on my bed texting your boyfriend?

Susan shrugged. "Because I want to," And immediately, she changed topics. "So, give me the deets!"

I give her a weird look. "Deets?"

Susan nodded eagerly. "Where are you both going?"

"Oh," I reply, knowing that's what she wants to hear.

"Well, Karanos gave me details last night," I don't kiss the wiggle of her brows. "We're going to a private beach house his father bought years ago. That's where we're going to be for the rest of the week."

Susan has a melted look like she feels so jealous. "I'm jealous, jeez!"

   "You could ask Achilles to take you somewhere private," I shrug.

   "Nah, I'll rather wait for him to ask as Karanos did for you. It'll be so sweet when I give him that surprised look, and he kisses me."

   I roll my eyes and shake my head. "You're a goner, baby girl."

   "You're even worse."

   We both share a laugh, and I continue packing up my stuff. We're supposed to leave for Milan this evening, and Karanos will be taking a flight from Greece.

   He traveled back to Greece to continue running the business while I stayed back. So he'll be taking a flight to Italy this evening, and then we can both drive to Milan. I know it's going to be mad fun, and I am anticipating it so much.

   Susan, on the other hand, had returned to Greece to continue with her education, but she's on a break right now, so she decided to stay at my place for the week. Achilles is still mad at her for ditching him for me, but I still don't understand how the dude still texts her when he's angry. That's what people in love do? It was crazy.

   I ask Susan to stay at my place till she is about to return to Greece. She'll leave the keys to my apartment with one of the security guards.

   Kal arrives in the evening, and he's coming straight to my apartment to pick me up. He says he wants us to take a night drive and get there the following day, and when I begin to talk about flight stress, he shuns me with a kiss. Susan coos, and I glare at her before Karanos, and I leave.

   We're in a Range Rover, and my head is resting on his chest as he rubs my back. I'm so relieved that he agreed to hire a driver who'll be taking us to the beach house. He suggested driving himself, but I don't want that. I want to have him all to myself. Probably have sex in the car while trying not to disturb the driver.

   "So, where's this place you're taking me to? Give me a rundown of how that place looks. Spark my curiosity." I whisper in his ear while rubbing his chest with my manicured fingers.

   I feel a vibration in his chest as it rumbles with laughter. "Baby, I'm not going to give you a rundown of the place because I want you to be awed at first sight. If I give you deets, it's not going to be the way I want it," He says.

   I put my lips on. "Well, you already gave me a slight rundown,"

   "And what's that, hm?" He says and plants a kiss on my forehead. It makes me feel warm.

   "You already said I'll be awed. So I know it's a beautiful place."

   "Aww, that's so smart of you." He says and pulls my nose.

   But when I hear the sarcasm in his voice, I shoot my head up, glaring at him. "Were you being sarcastic?"

   He gives me an innocent look. "No, my love. I can't ever be sarcastic around you,"

   I know he's lying and pretending to be angry. I pull away from him, hurrying over to the last seat of the car. But half of my body is stuck, and I can't get to the back because it's pretty tight.

   When I feel a loud sound, I don't believe it's Kal's hands on my butt cheek. I cry out and try to move to the back, but he's already starting to have bad ideas.

   "Kal! Let me go!" I cry out.

   He doesn't say anything. He's busy stroking my thighs and prepping to pull my dress up. Fortunately for him, I'm wearing a free dress tonight, so it's easy for him to gain access.

   "I knew we were going to have sex in here while driving. So, now is the opportunity. And you're in a very sexy position I want to try out. I've never tried this before. Have you?"

   I'm too distracted with how wet I feel even to give him a corrigible reply. But when his palm connects with my butt cheek again, I cry out.

   "Yes, yes!"

   "With who?" He asks sternly.

   Then I remembered what he just said. "No, I haven't. I misheard," I whine.

   He laughs behind me before sliding my dress up to reveal my panties.

   "Fuck," he whispered as he rubbed the hem of my panties. It's a sheer red lace panty, and there are intricately drawn flowers on it. Kal feels the material with his fingers and nods in satisfaction. "I want you out of your dress right now," He commands.

   From where I am stuck between the seats, I try to look at him with a bewildered look. I am the wild type, but Luis asking me to undress when the driver is in front of the car has me doubting.

   "Kal, no," I say firmly. He frowns at me.

   "Why?"

   "There's a driver here. I wouldn't want to be giving him a free porn show!" I whisper yell.

   "But there's a barricade, and he can't see us. He might hear sounds, but he can beat his meat to that," Karanos flings my way and begins to pull my dress off.

   I burst into laughter. I am not able to contain how funny this situation is. Karanos knows how to be funny without even trying.

   I am pretty nervous about this whole situation, but I just let him do his thing.

   Once my dress is off my body, he rubs my ass and slides his hands up the curve of my back, swearing and talking about how good I look.

   His hands go back to my ass, and he slaps it.

   Whack!

   I cover my mouth immediately to stop my loud moan from traveling to the driver's seat. I don't want to ruin his drive while having fun. I'm a bit considerate.

   "Are you going to disrespect me or try to question my order next time?"

   Ohh. He's being dominant. Fucking turn on.

   "Well, I have no idea," I say stubbornly. I want him to spank me till I get marks. I might even orgasm from this procedure.

   Yes, I know it sounds weird, but I have explored my body to that extent.

   Karanos laughs wickedly. "You're trying to be a stubborn little girl, aren't you?"

   I bite my lower lip, feeling myself throb down there. He's just talking, and I am getting wetter. Why does he have to get to me this easily? It's crazy.

   His hand descends on my ass, and this time, it's harder than the others. I immediately submit to him.

   "Are you going to question my order next time?!" He asks in an authoritative voice.

   I shake my head, feeling tears burn in my eyes. The pain is so intense. "No! I won't!"

   I hear a chuckle behind me, and he begins to soothe my burning skin with his hands. "That's a good girl,"

   "Hmm," I murmur.

   "Lift your butt so I can be able to slam in,"

   I immediately do as he commands. Though I'd love to be spanked harder, I understand why he wants us to do this quickly. We're driving, and we do not want to disturb our driver, which might have actually heard the loud slapping sounds. (I hope he doesn't think I'm being abused)