Chapter 52: Leapfrog Position

Bells POV

At my request, the computer plays us a track from my RnB playlist. The lyrics are so sinful, but that's the mood I am aiming to create. I run my hand, which is still holding the dick clamp, up and down the bulge of Karanos's dick, and he moans softly, closing his eyes for a bit.

My other hand caresses his chest through his shirt as my fingers work their way to peel off his buttons, possibly two at a time, and before I know it, Karanos helps me take off his shirt completely. He pulls me deeper into him and kisses me, grabbing my butt.

"Mhm, wait, Kal," I say, causing him to break the kiss.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He holds me by my shoulders and stares into my eyes.

"Kal, though it's not our first kinky sex, I feel the need to establish some basic rules. It is essential that we discuss our boundaries and limits as well as ensure that there's enthusiastic consent around the clock."

"I'm totally up for anything," Kal assures me, kissing me again, but I pull out again.

"I know you're eager to have me but the rules-"

"We can discuss it after," Kal says with an air of final declaration. He turns my back against his bare chest, cups my waist with one arm, and traces his fingers down the length of my left arm slowly with the other. The same fingers travel up my arm and brush my hair over to the side. I feel him kiss my neck where my hair once obstructed.

"How dare you keep such a secret from me for so long?" Karanos whispers into my ear. He traps my ear lobe with his lips before freeing it, causing me to shudder excitedly.

"What secret?" I try to turn my body, but he pins me, holding my waist tighter. So I turn my face towards his with a perplexed look.

"That you are the CEO of BSL," he replies. "For that, you are going to pay by striping for me with this dress."

"Oh..."

I glance down at my clothes, realizing I'm still wearing the office dress, and I snort. Of course, I will strip for him, but he makes me realize that this is my first time stripping in a dress that is so official looking.

'Hmm, where do I start stripping from?'

My feet tell me to take off those damn shoes, and I listen. I grind my hips against Karanos as he slowly rocks me back. For a moment, all we do is just dance in that same spot. Suddenly Karanos starts unbuttoning my top.

We keep dancing sensually, our bodies mesh as one, and wherever I go, he follows.

"Wait," I declare sharply. "You asked me to strip for you, didn't you?"

"Mhm yeah," he replies, halting.

"So, why are you trying to undress me yourself?"

"Oops, I forgot," he answers with a seductive grin.

"I want to strip," I say softly, and he raises his hand.

"Fine, I'll be happy to watch," Kal says, walking over to the bedside.

I glance at my hand and then at the table and choose to keep the dick clamp. I heave a sigh as I decide to submit myself to Kal. Something about him makes me want to be his bitch despite my domineering nature. He makes me want to be lorded over.

I strip from where I am standing at the table. Each piece of clothes falls to the ground as I twirl my body slowly till I'm stark naked.

I pick up a whip and the spreader from the table, and I dance my way to Karanos, who's watching me from the bedside curiously. I nudge him with the base of the whip, and he falls to the bed in a sitting position as if he has no bones. His eyes, clouded with desire, stares me up, and he smiles devilishly at me.