Chapter 28: A Point of Ecstasy

Susan's POV

"You look so cute when you're confused. But I bet you'd look cuter when I am inside of you."

The way he says it makes me want to put his hard dick inside of me. But Achilles seems to have other plans.

His fingers have been wandering in sensitive places and it's making me squirm with pleasure. My panties come off next and Achilles stares below my abdomen with desire swirling in his eyes. He looks utterly beautiful with that look in his eyes.

We're on his bed and he gets down, pulling my thighs gently towards him so the tip of my toes is placed on the edge of his bed.

Going on his knees, he parts my legs. "You're so wet for me, mama. I love having this much effect on you."

I am so smitten by the way he's speaking to me in wonder like I am a piece of priceless art and when he slips his fingers into my core, I moan loud.

"You like it, huh?"

I nod. "Yes, yes. I love it."

His fingers pump into me and I can feel the tension building up in my legs. I am aware that I will go home with shaky legs but the feeling right now can be compared to none. I don't think I've been with someone as assertive as Achilles is being right now.

My fingers clutch the sheets of his bed as I feel his finger go back and forth. When the next finger conjoins with the other, I am at the peak of pleasure, floating in fluffy clouds and moaning his name with delightful pleasure.

He slows down when he feels that I am about to reach an orgasm. I am filled with frustration and I am about to sit up and reprimand him for being so mean but his tongue on my clit shuts me up and I fall back on the bed, squirming with utter pleasure.

Achilles' tongue on my clit does wonders for me. My toes curl in pleasure and my hand goes down till I can feel his head and push his face deeper into me.

"Achil-" I feel a nip on my clit and it makes me jolt with energy. His fingers join his tongue and while he pumps, he laps at my clit.

Again, I feel the tension build around my walls and I want to squeeze my legs together but his grip on my parted thighs is strong. He holds me in place while I convulse with pleasure and when he brings up his head to look at me, there is a smirk of accomplishment on his face.

At first, everything seems blurry, like I am just getting out of an enjoyable trance. I am breathing heavily by now and I am sure that Achilles feels accomplished.

"You look so ravished, my love."

Coupled with the satisfaction I feel right now, my heart warms at the endearing name he just called me. It makes me feel closer to him. It makes me feel like all this is way more than the sex we are about to have.

Slipping off the bed to sit with my legs wide open, I nod. "Yes, I do. You're next."

Achilles chuckles. "Huh?"

I ignore him and slip out of the bed. He moves back a bit to give me space and I fall to my knees and wrap my fingers around his large, erect dick.

I hear a faint gasp and smirk wickedly. Two can play at that.

"Susan, what are you about to do?" He asks.

"I love how you act so clueless. It's so cute." I whisper, looking up at him from below. I feel his hand around my head as he ruffles my hair and I decide to get on with whatever I want to do.

My tongue sticks out and I swirl it around the tip of his member. Achilles jerk a bit at the motion and mutters "fuck!" Under his breath.

My hand grips the lower part of him and I begin to stroke slowly, feeling the soft skin of his dick move underneath my palm. I take him in and I begin to go back and forth, thrusting his dick deeper into my mouth.