Chapter 23: The Act Of Dominance

Taleela's POV

"I've wanted to do this for so long, ómorfi gynaíka." He voices out in Greek.

That is when I feel something snap. What am I doing? Why am I letting this particular man do all these to me? It doesn't feel right in any way. Nothing with him does. So, I push him away from me and slip down the counter, my feet landing on the hard ground.

Kal has a look of surprise in his eyes, and his stance speaks volumes of it all.

"Why did you suddenly push me away?" He asks, looking genuinely confused.

I make sure I am a few meters away from him before I give him a reply. My arms are folded over my chest as I do this. "Because you shouldn't be in my apartment first."

His confusion deepens. "I honestly do not understand you, Bells. You fucking let me in. I didn't force you to do that in any way. What the hell are you saying?"

I ignore him and go to the sink where the cup he brought down from the cabinet is sitting. I pick it up and place it beneath the faucet, rinsing and letting fresh water pour into it. When it's filled to the brim, I hand the cup to Kal, who still looks confused.

He doesn't drink the water. Instead, he gently places the cup on the counter behind him and begins to move closer to where I am standing.

I back away till my hip hits the edge of the sink. There's nowhere for me to move. Kal stood so close to me that I could see the big plunge through his trouser.

I can feel his body heat and smell his cologne. I stop myself from closing my eyes and inhaling his woodsy scent. He smells like home and probably the woods, and it is fucking turning me on.

I do not even realize it when he cups my jaw with his index finger. All I know is that I am staring up at him, into his beautiful blue eyes, stained with splotches of green. My eyes travel down his aquiline nose before moving to his full succulent plus pinkish lips that I find irresistible.

"Get your hands off me," I command.

Kal chuckles. He is no more the polite and timid man that I had just admitted into my apartment. His eyes are coated with amusement. Then he says. 

"Are you sure about that?"

I frown up at him. "About getting your hands off me? Yes, I am sure about it."

A short, deep laugh escapes his throat. "And I ask again, are you sure about that?"

I feel his hand go around my waist, squeezing and rubbing. I swallow a thick blob of nothing. He's teasing me and enjoying it. "Are you sure? I need to ask you more than once."

I let out a sigh. "Yes, get your hands off me, man," I reply to him. "I have lots of important things to do."

Before I can move, his hands grip my waist, and he dumps me on the counter. I gasp and try to wrestle free from his grip to no avail.

"Karanos!" I yell in annoyance.

But there's a new light in his eyes. "Did you just call me by my full name?" He whispers huskily.

I stare at him defiantly. "Yes, I did. What are you going to do about it.?"

He's smiling. He has a beautiful smile and the perfect dentition I have ever seen.

Then he shrugs. "Nothing. I'd do nothing but beg you to call me by my full name again."

Oh, he likes it. Two can play this game.

"You will never hear it from my mouth," I inform him.

"Oh, you most definitely will."

I feel his hands travel under my shirt through the hem, gasping when I feel the cold of his hands against the warmth of my body. I jerk in surprise.

"Kal, what are you—" His knuckles graze the soft skin beneath my breasts. "Karanos!"

He's laughing at me, and I feel slightly embarrassed that somehow, he proved his point. His hand still rests beneath my breasts, rubbing my skin ever so softly and making my legs putty and feeling all kinds of ways.

"Can I kiss you, Bells?" He asks, holding my gaze with his. There's this look in his eyes that wants to make me rip his shirt apart and do every naughty thing I know to him.

"No, you can't."

"I respect nobody. Everyone submits to me."

I frown slightly at his statement. "What's that supposed to mean? I do not submit to people, Kal. Get that into your head. I do whatever pleases me."

   "I wish this was true."

Slowly, his fingers work their way to my hardened nipples, and a tiny squeeze makes me immobile. I do not know how to react to the intense pleasure that runs through my legs or the shivers that runs down my skin.

His breath fans against my cheek. He continues speaking. "You stubborn lady, do you do whatever pleases you? Like getting it with me. I love how you are out of control when my hands are on you."

Then he pulls away from me abruptly. I whine in protest. Somehow, Kal has made me weak and unable to construct a simple sentence.

I am throbbing down there, and I can't take it anymore. The tension in the air is thick enough to be cut by a sharp knife. He's watching me intently through hooded eyes.

"Pull off your clothes, ómorfi gynaíka." He said with dominance. How his green tongue rules in wonders, calling me beautiful is blood tasting.

I will not tell him how much I love being called that. I am about to slip down the counter when a hand stops my movement.

"Nuh-uh. You're doing as I say, or I leave you to tend to yourself."

Slowly, I sit back on the counter, watching him and fluttering my eyelashes so he can see that I am equally turned on as he is. He folds his muscular arms and leans against the high chair behind him.

"Pull off your shirt, Taleela."

My mind is at war. I want to go against his wishes, tell him that I will not pull my shirt to see how he's going to react, and I also want to do it according to his bidding without thinking.

But the way he's staring at me and staring at me like a prey he wants to pounce on. He's studying my body language, everything and somehow he finds me amusing. I straighten and hold onto the hem of my huge shirt. I pull it off.

"Fucking hell." He mutters. He sounds so sexy.

I'm wearing nothing beneath. Just a tiny piece of shorts I found in my wardrobe. Kal's eyes leave my face and travel down to my chest.

"Bells, you're so beautiful, and you have the whole world to tell you that. Your skin, your dark skin is glowing,"

Stepping forward, he walks back to me, his gaze never leaving me. His eyes have darkened.

"So beautiful." He whispers. His voice is really husky and that's a turn on for me. I squeeze both of my thighs together and fiddle with my fingers.

Kal's hand parts my folded hands and  one of them rests on them. His thumb starts to circle the area of my thigh. His hand returns to my breast. I throw back my head and moan in pleasure as he does wonders to my body.

I feel like I am transported out of this galaxy. His mouth sucks on my right nipple as he pinches the left nipple slowly. I cry out in utter pleasure, and my hand goes around his neck, egging him to tease me the most. I can already feel my regions wet and I want to guide his hands there.

His fingers travel up my thighs, parting them so as to gain access. His mouth disconnects from my nipples and suddenly, all his attention is focused on my thighs. Spreading my legs wider, he lifts one of my legs and begins to kiss from my ankles up to my thighs. To the center of my woman hood.

I am visibly shaking. It's all happening real fast and I have no control over it. Kal seems to be in charge even when we have no idea what's going on.

Gripping my waist tight, he uses his well-manicured fingers to push the tiny panties I have onto the side to have a view of my throbbing womanliness. I could feel the heat between my wet pussy. The adrenaline was unstoppable.

"Fuck, me," He whispers hotly. "You're so wet. So wet for me." Then his index finger slips into my wet region.

"Karanos…" I whisper.

"Do you like what I am doing to you, huh?" He asks, staring at me and smiling wickedly.

I find it hard to form words. I am in an utter state of ecstacy. He places his big thumb on the lip of my pussy as he rubs on it gently. Slowl and steadily, he slips his middle finger in. I cry out, my legs trembling. I can't believe this is happening. One minute im irritated by his presence; the next minute, he's finger fucking me in my home.

"Answer me!" He commands, his eyes laced with desire, lust, and want.

"Yes, yes," I moan. "I love it!"

Then he lowers his head. I do not see him, but I feel his tongue lap against my clit continuously while his fingers pump into me.

I have never felt so much pleasure at a time…