Chapter 60: Best Time

Taleela's POV

   We're out of the ocean now and lying on the flat of our backs on the towel I spread earlier. Karanos is sipping a glass of burgundy while I eat cookies from a cookie jar. We're silent as we listen to the ocean waves roll back and forth. It's night already, and the skies are lit with tiny dots of stars scattered across like pieces of glitter illuminated by the full moon. I love the scenery, and I want to enjoy it to my very best.

   "The sky is beautiful tonight," Karanos says after taking a sip from his flute. He turns to face me, his elbows propped up to hold his head in place.

   I look up at the sky again and throw a broken cookie into my mouth, and munch while I speak. "Yes, it is,"

   "Beautiful, just like you are," He whispers. I turn to look at him, smiling. Karanos rarely uses flowery words. He's always direct, and I'm so used to it. But him being poetic right now is making my heart warm.

   So, I finish up my last cookie and close up the jar before sitting on my buttock. The bottom half finished wine is buried in the sand, and I pick it up before washing what I have eaten down my throat. "Baby, I like this you,"

   His eyes widen, and he sits up too. Now, I know he's slightly drunk. He looks so sexy no matter the situation, and I can feel my body heat up with desire as I watch him try to stand on his feet. When he's finally standing, he comes to stand before me, stretching his hands out. "Come on,"

   I raise a brow in askance while I stand to my feet. "Why?"

   He doesn't answer me. Instead, he pulls me to his bare chest and wraps his arms around my naked waist. His hands feel warm around me, and I lean into him. "Let's dance under the stars,"

   I want to laugh because this whole scenario is amusing. Karanos is making my heart flutter most funnily. But I wrap my arms around his neck, and we dance slowly without music.

   "I'm so lucky I met you at the strip bar that night, Bells," He says. "I'm calling you Bells right now because that's the name I was introduced to, and you made me go crazy in a lot of ways. That was why I kept coming after you and annoying you. I'm not sorry, though."

   "You're so cocky!" I laugh. I feel him shrug against me as we dance.

   Then he pulls his head back and stares into my eyes. We're this way till I lean forward, taking the reins. We kiss for a long time, exploring every part of our mouths like we're searching for a gem.

   I feel Kal pull the strings of my bra, and it comes off immediately, leaving my breasts bare.

   Karanos steps back to look at me under the full moon. His eyes are shades darker as he stares at my taut breasts. He lifts his hands into the air and throws them back. "Damn, you're so gorgeous,"

   I don't even wait for him to finish talking. I take my panties off, so I am fully naked. Karanos grins and walks toward me. When his hands touch my skin, I feel suddenly hot, and I can't wait for him, so I immediately pull off his shorts, and we're both naked.

   Karanos continues to kiss me fervently, his hand groping my breasts. I already feel something hard against my abdomen, and my hand quickly finds his cock. I don't even wait for him, and I take control of the whole situation.

   Falling to my knees, I feel the sharp sand crunch under my knees, but my sole aim is to give him a blowjob that'll have him shuddering when he orgasms.

   Kal's hand is around my head as he keeps pushing into me. He throat fucks me till I can feel saliva pouring out from the side of my lips. My throat keeps widening as he digs in. He groans and tells me to go faster, which I do. When I feel him getting to his pick, I give him a last deep throat before falling back in the sand and letting his jizz shoot towards my face. I stick out my tongue to lick him thoroughly before standing on my feet and pulling his hands.

   "Where the fuck are you taking me to?" Karanos asks. He hasn't recovered yet, but I don't care. I want to have the most fun tonight, and even if my equipment isn't here, I have an idea.

   "Home," I say to him. I'm still naked, but I don't care. I bend over and begin to pick up every one of our belongings while throwing them into the large hobo bag. Karanos picks up my bikini and his shorts before coming to stand beside me.

   "Go on your knees, Jemmah," I hear his voice behind me. Firm and authoritative.

   Twisting my head, I give him a weird look. "I just said I want us to go home—"

   But he doesn't let me finish my statement. He lifts me and places me on my knees. When I begin to protest stubbornly, I feel a hard slap on my butt cheek, and I come to my undoing.

   I am on my knees, and my upper body lays on the towel I was about to pick up. I feel him against me as he caresses my ass while heaving in awe and telling me how marvelous my body is.

   I am suddenly filled with desire, and I just want him inside of me. Foreplay be damned.

   Slowly, he parts my butt cheeks and begins to play with my clit, and I nearly collapse to the floor as I let out cries of pleasure. Kal knows the right button to press and have me submitting, and he's doing just that.

   When he rams into me, I feel my insides constrict. His length and width fit so perfectly with my insides, and he thrusts in and out slowly before fastening his movements. I yell out loud, my voice echoing to the seas with careless abandon. And when I finally came, Karanos was kissing my shoulders.

   We lie on the beach, bodies tangled for minutes before Karanos lifts me in his arms and picks up our towel. The bag comes next, and I watch him do all these easily—what a strong man.

   Any woman who sees him right now wouldn't believe that he's submissive under my touch. I lean up a bit and kiss his shoulders.

   "I love you," I whisper.

   Karanos stops walking and looks me in the eye with surprise. "Did you just say that you love me?"

   I nod.

   "Fucking hell. I fucking love you, Jemmah St James."

   The feeling of hearing that is second to none. I wonder why both of us have been holding back all this while. But anything can happen at any time, and I guess we were going with the right flow.

   When we get into the house, we are welcomed with the warmth of the humidifier. Karanos drops our belongings on the floor before we go into our room. We're both naked when we lay on the bed, and I am quite sleepy. But when his skin touches mine, all my sleep goes away, and I lean against him, interested in knowing this man deeply. We have a lot of bonding to do, and starting tonight is the best.

   "So, tell me about you," I begin. I'm curious. "What's behind the powerful and influential Karanos,"

   Karanos sighs and clicks his tongue. "I'm just a man trying to live his best life. But I just think I want to live that life with you right now."

   I smile up at him before leaning up to kiss him, and from there, we continue to kiss till we're out of breath.

   "I have an idea," I whisper against his lips. Karanos leans back to look at me with raised brows.

   "What might that be?" He asks.

   I smile at him cheekily and climb out of bed. "Wait here for me, okay?"

   He nods. Then I remember that I need something else.

   "Do you have a music box or speakers around?" I ask again.

   He nods at me. "There are speakers built into the walls of this room. All you need is a Bluetooth connection."

   Hmm, that sounds nice. I walk to the bedside table and unplug my phone from where it's charging.

   I wave to him goodbye before walking into the closet and shutting the door behind him.

   I'm sure he's confused about everything happening, but he trusts me, and that's fine.

   My box is situated in the corner, and I know that I didn't hang all of my clothes because I don't want Karanos to see the sexy lingeries that's in here. Unzipping the box, I am welcomed to an array of bikinis of different styles and colors.

   I grin wickedly.