Chapter 56: Sexcapades

Kal's POV

The night is not getting younger, and I lead Jemmah towards my car so that I can drive her home. She's slightly drunk, and her words are slurred. She's laughing a lot and making different kinds of jokes. I never knew she was this funny, and I laughed heartily as I settled her into the car and tucked her in.

Shutting the passenger door, I hurry to the other side and pull my car door open before slipping inside and closing it.

Jemmah's head is resting on the headrest of her seat, and she turns her head to give me a look as I rev up the car's engine. She looks so pretty, and even in a drunken state, she still has a way of making my groin tighten.

"You look so sexy," she says. Her hand stretches out and rests on my cheek, the pad of her thumb rubbing against my cheek. Her hands are so soft. "I'm slightly drunk but not drunk enough to talk nonsense. I am aware of what I am saying, and I am saying all these because my tongue is loose, and I can say whatever I want to say right now without being shy or holding back,"

Slowly, I drive out of the parking lot, smiling at her as she talks. "I'm all ears, baby,"

"Can you stop driving for a while?" She says and swallows before blinking and trying to sit up. She looks drunker than she says she is.

I obey her, immediately swerving to the side, so I don't block other incoming or outgoing cars. The car's sound reduces to a low purr.

Smiling, she slips her hand, so it rests on the lapel of my dinner jacket. She plays with it before speaking. "The first time we met, I thought you were the hottest customer to come into the strip club. Though I hadn't liked you then, I was a tad bit attracted to you. I'm going to speed things up because I feel like I'm going to pass out,"

Damn, she's so cute when she's all drunk and goofy. I'm so happy I'm in love with this woman. I egg her on.

"All the chasing you had to do, I was living in self-denial and not wanting to admit that I was deeply attracted to you. Know what? I'll tell you all these when it's the right time?"

I'm grinning. I lean over to plant a kiss on her forehead, and she closes her eyes, beaming like a little kid. "And when is the right time?"

Jemmah shrugs. "Maybe when you take me out again, somewhere we can be together, alone, for days. I'll tell you. All I want to say right now is that you're such a sexy ass man who is arrogant and annoying but at the same time sweet. You just know how to do the right and wrong things at the same time. We're different people, and we compliment each other, and we also have the craziest sex ever. I just want you to know that I'm lucky to have you. But you're luckier to have me in your life," Jemmah says and squeezes my nose. I burst into laughter before leaning over to her again to kiss her.

She welcomes me with all readiness and fervency, and in no time, she's off her seat and nearly sitting on my thighs. My arms wrap around her waist as I pull her close to me, wanting to feel her soft body against mine. She pressed against me, kissing me with all of her desires bunched up.

In no time, she's sitting astride on my lap, and her dress is bunched up around her hips, and she's grinding against my bulging crotch. I groan in pleasure, and a little sound comes from the back of her throat.

Making space for my hands to be released, I slide them up her body and palm her breasts in my hand. She moans in ecstasy. I feel her beaded nipple from her satin dress. Damn, Jemmah is just everything I ever needed. The way she pushes herself against me like she wants to be in my skin, the way she kisses me like it's going to be her last time, and lastly, the way she grinds against me as she wants me in this instant. If care is not taken, we definitely might have sex here. I don't care if anyone's headlights shine on us and reveal us in action. I don't care if the car keeps bouncing and people are going into and coming out of their cars, looking at mine and wondering what's happening in it. The tension I feel down below is so much that I immediately slip my hands under her gown. When my fingers come in contact with just flesh, my eyes widen, and joy feels in my soul.

"You're not wearing any panties?" I ask, pulling away from her and staring into her eyes.

Jemmah bites her lower lip seductively and nods. She doesn't look drunk anymore, only excited, and her eyes have turned different shades darker. "Yeah, I did not,"

I decided to indulge myself in knowing why she decided not to. "Why? To have me on my knees begging?"

Jemmah bursts into laughter. "You know that's not true. You're not even kneeling. I didn't wear panties because it's going to show with this dress I'm wearing. With this kind of dress, a thong is advisable."

"But you're not wearing one," I say, my voice husky with desire. I want to slide into her immediately, but I have to be patient for her to finish talking.

Jemmah shrugs. "I decided not to."

"Interesting," I nod. Before she can utter another statement, I slide my fingers around her neck and pull her in for a kiss. She immediately melts into me, and we continue.

She doesn't even wait for me. Her hands are already on my waist and unbuckling my belt. I can't wait for my cock to be released so she can give me an earth-shattering blowjob. I've not had that in almost two days.

When my cock is finally free from the shackles of my briefs, I groan and angle my hip upwards. Jemmah's eyes are a bit wide with lust and raw desire. She smiles devilishly at me before diving in to make me feel utter pleasure.

But we're stopped suddenly by the loud honk of my car. We both jump as it sounds around the whole area, and when we've finally recovered from the shock, we both look at each other and begin to laugh. As Jemmah had made to bend over to suck on my dick, her large butt pressed on the honk button, and I think it was right to punish her for nearly busting us.

Whack!

The flat of my palm connects with her soft butt cheek, and she cries out, a mixture of pain and pleasure. This woman is something else, a vixen. Fuck!

Her lower lip sucks in, and her eyes roll back as she takes it in. This woman is going to make me cum before anything even starts. I swear to fucking Christ!

"I wish we were back at my place, Kal," She says as she slides off my thighs. Her thick thighs are bare and I stare hungrily at those creamy, caramel laps of thick flesh, wanting it over my shoulders or giving me a footjob. I'm wild from just watching her breasts nearly drop out of her breasts. She looks sexy doing anything fuck.

Her back arches, and immediately her tongue touches the tip of my throbbing cock, and I jerk violently.

From where she's bent, she whispers, "Easy there, boy,"

Nodding, I let her do her thing. But I can't control the pleasure that shoots down my legs and makes my toes curl. She slowly begins to suck on me, lapping and taking in my half-length while her fingers play with the lower end, and when she deep throats and gags, my eyes widen, and I feel like my soul is being ripped out of my body in this pleasurable moment.

Her head bobs up and down, and when my cock is out of her throat, it's dripping with saliva and goo. She keeps sucking, twirling her tongue, pumping her hands up and down, and doing all sorts of things to make me want to cry.

"Jemmah," I groan. She takes me deep into her throat for the second time, and I can feel myself coming and almost trashing against my seat. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She keeps going, knowing where she's driving. She knows what she's doing, and she's doing it perfectly, with so much expertise, and when she feels my precum in her mouth, she pulls away a little and lets my jizz blast on her face with subtle spurts. She closes her eyes and smiles like a little kid as she licks off my cum from her lips.

I'm still coming down from my temporary high that I don't even know when I blurt out, "Jemmah, let's escape for the whole week?"

I don't catch her wicked smile. "Okay, baby."