Chapter 26: Flaring Passion

Achilles' POV

I do not really mean it when I apologize, though. I love the look of surprise masked by intense desire in her eyes. She swirls the drink in her hand and takes a sip.

Susan is so beautiful, and I so much want to reassure her. Tell her not to be so worried about me not liking her. I can see it in her eyes now-that uncertainty.

That was the same look I saw in her eyes when I ran after her. The same look in her eyes at the cafe. Though she hasn't told me her story, I have an idea that she might have had it tough.

Her laugh brings me back to earth. "You're so funny."

"Not at all, baby," I say, giving her a lazy look. My eyes travel down her dress. It's a short red dress with slits on both sides of her thighs, and I want to rip them apart, spread her legs and pleasure her. "I am nowhere near funny."

There's an awkward silence from Susan, and I honestly find it funny. Susan being uncomfortable just makes it really easy. It'll be easy to get to her, and I love it. She's giving off the submissive lady vibes.

"Your home is really beautiful," She remarked as she looked around. "I'd really love it if you took me on a mini tour around your home."

"Right now?" I ask. My hopes for tonight have been shattered. But when she nods, an idea pops into my head. "Sure! I'll take you around the house. Show your every room in here. You'll surely have fun."

Susan beams at me and gulps down the whole of her drink. She hands it over to me, and I drop the cup alongside mine, taking her hand in mine and giving her a subtle kiss on the back of her hand. When I raise my head to look at her, she's blushing beet.

I take her first to the pool, showing her the paintings my brother bought from antique stores and auction sales. She was extremely fascinated by them, stopping every time to check out the painting and name it, to Achilles' surprise.

"You're versed in the world of art, damn. You got all the names correct." I say to her in admiration.

Susan gives me a humble smile and shrugs. "I will try my best. I'm not that good, though. Not as good as Taleela is."

Wondering who Taleela is, I ask. "Who's Taleela?"

She clears her throat and looks away from me, scratching her neck casually. "She's a friend. Someone from school."

I do not believe her, but I don't care anyways. She probably has a reason for being discreet.

I take her to the large pool, watching her in amusement as she looks around the pool. When we're done with that area, I decided to take her to the drawing room. That's where my younger brother spends most of the time, and there, she sees magazines from my brother's modeling agency.

She's holding a magazine and on the first page is a picture of my brother posing in front of the leaning tower of Pisa. She stares at it for a while.

"This is your younger brother, yeah?"

I walk over to where she's standing and lean over to see who she's talking about. "Yeah, he is."

My body is flush against hers, and I notice how tense she has gotten from our body contact. She clears her throat and nods.

"He's really good-looking, I must say. So beautiful."

I stretch my hand, touching her hair and slipping it behind her ear. "Know who else is beautiful?" She's still now, and I know that I can take complete control of the situation.

When she turns to look at me, her eyes are clouded, and I take the cue to lean forward and kiss her.

The kiss is slow at first. I savor her soft, lush lips, nibbling on her lower lip. Her moan makes my groin tighten. She knows how to turn me on in the craziest way. My hand grabs her waist, and I pull her, so I feel every detail of her body pressed into mine.

Susan's arms wrap around my neck, and she begins to push against me. I feel the plushness of her soft breasts pressing directly against my chest, and I take the cue. Pulling her up, she instinctively wraps her legs around my torso. Her thighs are exposed, and instinctively, my hands begin to knead on her smooth, silky skin. She moans in pleasure.

"I've been waiting to do this to you all day, my sweet," I mutter in between kisses. Susan isn't quite interested in whatever I have to say. She pushes my lips back on hers, and we continue kissing fervently.

Susan pushes back for a while and turns her back to me. I immediately understand her reason for doing so, and I unzip her dress.

She frees the dress off her body, and it drops to the floor in a pool of red shimmery material.

"You're not wearing a bra, fuck."

My eyes travel down her slender back to the curve of her hips. She's so beautiful, fucking hell. And when she turns, my eyes widen in surprise.

Her taut breasts, pointy and red, stare directly at me like they are calling to me to suck on them. I bend low in obedience, kissing her from the side of her lip down to her collar bone, and when I get to her shoulders, I can feel Susan's rapid breathing against my hair. Her fingers slip into my hair, and when I take a nipple into my mouth, she gasps and moans in pleasure. I almost think she's about to burst into tears. That's a really nice effect I have on her.

I suckle on her areola and kiss underneath her soft breasts, kneading the other one softly with my hand and teasing her nipples. She's moaning my name loudly, and that sound has never been better coming out of her lips.

I want to savor her properly, so I gently pick her up, her legs wrapped around me, us kissing as we proceed to my room. The door is slightly ajar, and I push it open, not bothering to close it. I do not bother to turn on the lights. The lights from the outside reflecting into my room are enough.

"Achilles..." Susan whispers underneath her breath when I slowly place her on the bed. Her voice is filled with slight uncertainty.

I bend low and give her a deep, slow kiss. "Don't worry, honey. I got you."

At those words, she relaxes. She's so submissive, and that's so fucking attractive. All the women I've been with have always wanted to have a share of dominance which is also attractive, but I do not have the strength for such energy. I love to be in control.

I slowly unbutton my shirt while staring directly into her calm blue eyes. She's so beautiful, and she looks like she belongs on my bed. Seeing her naked from her waist up is a work of art that should be painted on a canvas and secured in my room only for me to savor. Her breathing is rapid, and she's staring at me the whole time.

My shirt comes off, and slacks come next. I unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly, letting it drop to the floor. She gasps when her eyes come in contact with my erect member.

I chuckle, harboring dirty thoughts of what I am going to do to her tonight.

I climb into the bed and lay beside her. She turns to her side, and I cup her chin, kissing her slowly. She moans and throws her leg around mine, entwining it with mine. I pull her by her soft hip, guiding her so she can straddle me.

I feel the soft lacy material of her panties against my throbbing member, and when she grinds on me, I feel a sharp zing of pleasure shoot up my head.

"Fuck!" I watch her eyes turn wicked. Is she doing this on purpose? She bites her lips and chuckles. "You're so naughty. I never expected you to be."

"First impressions really don't matter, does it?"

I shake my head, agreeing to whatever she says, even if I can prove to her that she's entirely wrong.

Her breasts follow her motion, and I raise my hands to cup both breasts, pinching and fondling her breasts. She closes her eyes and throws back her head, and when I lean forward a bit to kiss her lower belly, she stops moving.

"Why don't you keep doing what you're doing, sweetie?"

"I-" I rub the thin strap of her panties softly with my thumb, and momentarily, my fingers slip into the middle of her thigh, teasing and pressing.

"What were you going to say?" I tease.

"I was going to say that- uhm, I can't remember!" She exclaims, and I laugh.

"You look so cute when you're confused. But I bet you'd look cuter when I am inside of you."