Chapter 6: Attraction With Tension

Kal's POV

"So much for not being swayed by a woman."

I turn to look at my friend, Achilles, with a glare. He scoots away and laughs before standing up to take Aqua, also known as Susan, away from our booth.

Once they are gone, I sit up and make sure I'm balanced on the pink leather couch. I gaze up at Bells, who is still standing on her feet, and into her hazel eyes.

My eyes leave her eyes and travel down her slightly wide nose with a pointed tip. Going down her nasal bridge to stop on her lips.

Those lips.

Those lips that have been tinted with a nude matte lipstick, full in its glory. I wonder how soft they would be against my lips. Damn. She is standing awkwardly, quite unsure of what to do, and I am aware of what my gaze is doing to her.

My eyes go lower. Lower to her neck that is adorned with a set of minimalistic gold chains, burnished against her smooth caramel skin.

The lights in the room hit the tiny stringed necklace and shone against her skin like molten gold poured against caramel satin. She's just so unreal. Staring at her gives me a feeling almost the same as staring at a regal goddess.

My blood vessels constrict, I am sure. Because as soon as my eyes travel down her collarbone and cleavage, my fist curls, and I feel my groin tighten.

She's wearing a bikini outfit from the looks of it. But, this is a fancier one. One a stripper should be wearing. Holding her perfect pair of breasts is a tiny bronze bralette adorned with bronze-colored sequins. Aqua is wearing something similar but black.

Bronze looks good on Bell's skin, I must say. Getting to her midriff, I can see a thin strap of chains wrapped around her slim waist. She has a ring attached to her navel, and I honestly want to cry out loud in pleasurable torture.

Why are all these suddenly appealing to me?!

Bell clears her throat. "Enough of the staring. You're making me uncomfortable."

I smirk and look back at her, straight into her eyes. I notice her body movement. She is uncomfortable. I don't tell her to take a seat because I want to watch her. I want to take in her beautiful body. Her endless legs.

Those endless legs...

"Well, what can I do? You're stripping for me tonight, so I can do whatever I want with my eyes. " I say to her in a relaxed tone.

She takes her stance immediately. I know she is about to strip, so I stop her with a raise of my hand. She is bent, and once she sees my hand, she stops immediately.

A part of her hair covers half of her face, so I stand on my feet and slowly walk towards where she is on the table. I take her dainty hand and help her step back onto the floor.

We're in close proximity, and I can feel her gentle breath against my cheek. Fuck, she smells so nice. Smells of flowers in spring.

"You're not going to dance where everyone can watch you," I whisper hotly in her ears and feel her weaken against me. "I want to be the only one watching you strip, ómorfi gynaíka."

Immediately, she moves away from me and clears her throat. She avoids my gaze and immediately turns and begins to walk away.

I stand back a bit and watch her for a few moments as her waist sways, creating a rhythm that makes me want to go crazy.

If someone told me a few days ago that I would be almost nuts over a club stripper, I would definitely fire the person and have them locked up for a whole day.