Chapter 61: A Strip to remember

Karanos' POV

I'm still lying on the flat of my back as I wait for Jemmah to come out of the closet with whatever plan she has in mind. When she asked if there were loudspeakers in the house, I got more confused at that point, wondering why she had asked that question.

A few minutes later, I hear the closet door opening, and the light is turned off. I sit up in confusion. How did she locate the switch?

She comes out, but she's still naked with stings of ropes in her hands.

Raising my brow, I ask. "Where did you get these ropes from?"

She shrugs and begins to untangle it with so much concentration. "While you were asleep, I looked around and found this in the attic."

"God, you're such a smart woman," I respond and place myself properly on the bed. I am tall enough for both ends of my body to be the same length with the fore and rear bedposts. Jemmah smiles at me and calls me a good boy before beginning to tie the ropes around my ankles. I feel the ropes tighten around my ankles before she accompanies the other to tie my hands.

My hand reaches out to caress her nipples, and she closes her eyes before plucking my hands off and placing them beside the bedpost.

Finally, she's done tying, and she steps back to look at her fantastic creation. "I'll be back," She says before going back into the closet.

"Turn on the speakers, baby," Her silken voice comes from the dark, and I do as I am told, picking up the remote control and turning on the loudspeakers. Strobe lights change to different colors ranging from red to green to blue to purple, streams all over the place, and momentarily before Jemmah steps back, I catch a flicker of light hitting a hundred glitters on her body.

Slowly, I sit up. I am almost getting an idea of what she's about to do, but I don't know what!

"Paring,'' comes from Bluetooth AI vocals. "Your device has been connected to Jemmah's iPhone,"

"Babe?" I call amidst the whole cacophony of light and voices, but Jemmah doesn't give me a reply. Instead, slow sensual music begins to pour out of the speakers, and I feel my senses heighten.

Jemmah hasn't stepped out of the dark yet, but when she does, she's dressed in the most beautiful body chain jewelry I've ever seen. It's made in a 'mala' design, and the tiny gold strips of chains fall till it gets below her bare breasts as she sashays towards me, the part of the chains to show off her darkened areolas. On her curvy waist are strips of the chain fall stops above her thigh, and her caramel legs are out for me to see. Swallowing, I try to move from my hands tied in discomfort to watch her.

She's going to dance for me, and you have no idea how crazy that drives me. And again, she has me tied to the bed. I'm not sure I'm ready for this highly pleasurable torture she's about to put me through.

When she gets to the middle of the room, she stops and begins to move her body sensually slowly. From her waist, the chains shimmy and create chimes that rhyme with the music pouring out of the speakers. She's playing a sensual Italian song I've never heard, but it's setting me in the mood.

Constantly, the strobe lights bounce against her gold jewelry, giving off reflected rays on the walls and making this place look like an exotic strip club for just one person, which is me.

The music gets to the interlude, and immediately, she drops to the floor, stretching out like a python. Her hands lean to touch the base as she moves her hips from side to side. Damn, she's nearly naked underneath that. Her back is bare, her lower body only covered with a tiny piece of nude thongs, and her body has been oiled with shimmer oil, making her caramel skin-pop. She gives me a seductive look that causes my cock to spring up immediately. I struggle against the ropes, helpless and in need of some touch. She sees my position and smiles wickedly.

Evil woman.

She continues dancing anyways. It continues to torment me as the song proceeds to the end.

Slowly, she leans up and begins to lift her head. Both of her hands travel up the bare skin of her midriff till her back is no longer on the cold floor again.

When she splits, I nearly go crazy. My groins are throbbing, and I badly want her to do all that while she rides me. I am drawing in deep breaths, and my hand subconsciously twitches as I try to control myself from trying to work these ropes off my hands and my feet and walking towards her with the sole aim of fucking her there on the floor.

Then she stands to her feet, shimmying towards where I am on the bed, and I nod in approval. I want her close to me. She's working both of my hands around her body, a style I remember from when we first met. And that's when I realize she's stripping to remind me of the first day. The moves are the same, but right now, it seems like she's doing something magical.

She throws her head back and falls upon me, and instinctively, I raise my head to inhale her. God, she's magnificent. Just like a stallion. . I feel her twist her body and turn her back against me, working her waist.

She's grinding against my throbbing cock, and I am visibly moaning out in pleasure. I can feel the tension build up on my feet, and I curl them, hoping that somehow, she climbs on top of me and slides me into her, even with me bound to the bedpost. I yearn to feel her warmth.

Jemmah knows that I am helpless against her. She knows she can control me however she wants, and that's why she's doing all this. She's staring directly into my eyes, and her feline body is entirely on top of me, and I yearn to touch her, but that's impossible because I can't get off these fucking ropes. The song is almost ending, and her hand finds my throbbing cock and begins to pump her fist up and down. I close my eyes and sigh in relief.

She bends forward and moves her waist, wrapping a jewelry-adorned arm around my neck and pumping while she leans up to kiss me. My eyes close immediately, and I relax as the pleasure intensifies. My legs jerk, but I'm still held back by the ropes, a frustratingly enjoyable moment.

Then the music ends, and she withdraws from me for a moment to ask, "Did you enjoy it?"

"For fuck's sake, you could ask my dick that. Sprung up the moment you started moving your body,"

She smirks and bites her lower lip. Groaning, I feel her stretch out, going low till I can feel her bated breath on the tip of my pulsing cock. She kisses it, and I take a deep sigh.

"I like it when you're helpless," She says and laps at my dick with her wet tongue.

Groaning, I tip my head up. "Fuck, Jemmah. You'll be the end of me."

"I know, baby, I know," She whispers and climbs onto the bed. She still has that jewelry thing on her body, and when she leans forward, I feel the cold metal against the skin of my legs.

She bends low and begins to pepper kisses from my feet up to my thigh. I feel them go rigid as her manicured nails dig into my flesh. She continues to go up till she stops at the base of my ball sack. She places a kiss on it before returning to my cock.

But this time, she doesn't wrap her hands around it or slip me into her mouth. She leans to her knees and raises her leg, revealing her inner thighs. I can't see properly because it's dark, but her motion in the dark is driving me nuts.

Now, she's fully balanced on either side of my body, her buttocks softly sitting on my thighs, and she smirks at me as I stare at her, helpless.

Bending low, her mouth covers my nipple, and the other pinches my second nipple.

"Fuck, Jemmah!" I grit out, feeling pleasure pulse throughout my whole body. She does this for a while before straightening and slipping her fingers between her thighs.

Luckily for me, the strobe lights dancing around the room hit her for a moment, and I see her shift the tiny string of her thong to the side before mounting on me like she's on a horse.

When I feel her warm wetness around my cock, I close my eyes and prepare for a mind-blowing orgasm in bondage.