Chapter 29: Kinky Desire (Part 2)

Taleela's POV

I take off his trousers and now all that's left of Kal's clothing is just his briefs. I let his cock hang loosely outside the briefs. I pick up the leather vampire paddle with the spikes on it beside the candle on the bed and dance with it seductively.

"Kal," I stretch out his name. "Flip over right now!"

He eyes me curiously but obeys and now I can see his complete back view. His hands are still firmly bound behind his back with the handcuff. I push his hand a bit further up so they don't interfere with his ass. I peeled the brief down, but not completely, just down enough to expose his beautiful bare ass, which makes me smile sheepishly. Some men just have great butts and Karanos is one of such men. It's firm and so round. I slap him softly on the ass with the vampire paddle and he doesn't react.

"Good boy," I say to him. "I love men that can exhibit a high level of pain tolerance."

I give a series of slaps with the vampire paddle, evenly distributing each whack across both butt cheeks. I increase the force gradually until I hear him let out a grunt, which is when I know I have reached the threshold of his pain tolerance. This encourages me to keep spanking him with that same amount of force and more grunts escape his mouth. I spank his thighs, back, legs, and feet, and in response, he tosses around slightly and groans quietly.

Satisfied for a bit I stop spanking him and say, "Now face up."

He turns to face up and I tower over him like a predator. I take away the ball gag, asking, "So how was that?"

"Fuck! You are so damn brutal, but that wasn't bad at all," he said, laughing wryly.

"You see, now you'll refer to me as mistress whenever you speak to me, else this goes back on. Do you understand?" I dangle the ball gag and he nods.

"Words!" I spank his thigh unexpectedly and he shakes in response.

"Yes, mistress," he voiced out immediately.

"Good."

I put on his briefs for him before going to the top side of the bed where Kal's head rested. I am still armed with the vampire paddle so I use my free hand to choke him while I beat him with the paddle on his chest and all over his upper region. I tease his hardened cock with it and I can feel him tense and shiver as I do this. I smack his dick but with less force and his leg jerks up instantly.

"Ouch! Not my dick, please mistress!"

I ignore his plea and smack him once more on the dick before placing the paddle aside. I lick his chest, grazing his nipples with my lips while I continue to choke him. I stop abruptly, moving to the side of the bed and snatching the candle. I lit up the candle, teasing his chest with the base.

"Are you scared?" I say to him, as his chest heaves up and down from the tension.

"No mistress," he says.

"Hmm, good," I reply, walking over to the bed's top side.

I lean over him and pour a single drop of wax on his left nipple just to see how he will react and a small groan escapes his mouth. I tilt the candle over and let more of the candle wax drop over his other nipple. The wax falls faster leaving him no time to recover from each sting. He tries to withstand the pain by pursing his lips but after a while, he succumbs to the pain and lets out a sharp grunt of appeal. I run my palm across his broad chest to soothe the pain. My palm travels down to his briefs, releasing his hardened cock once more and I deliver two drops of molten candle wax on his hard meat, and he writhes in pain.

I blew out the candle, setting it aside. I go get some body oil from my vanity table and I pour some of it on his dick. I get into bed with him and the next thing I do is use my sexy feet to give him a footjob. Then I prop myself into a kneeling position over his face and sit on it. I grind my hips slowly, my genitals rubbing against his face. He knows what to do and I feel his tongue reach for my pussy and suck them. He also teases my ass hole by licking it. I am getting wetter and somehow I feel he's going to die by suffocation or drowning in my wetness. I am about to cum and I insert two fingers into my pussy, thrusting myself rapidly until I cum all over his face.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" I scream, shuddering when I reach the climax of ecstasy.

To reward him I uncuff him and suck his big dick. I gag and choke on it until my cheeks are swollen with the length of his huge shaft and my eyes are bulging out. Karl shoves my head deeper and fucks the shit out of my mouth.

"Take this dick! Come on, open that mouth up!" He forces it down to my throat and I tap him on his ass before he releases my head.

I gasp for air. "Oh my God, Kal!"

"Kal? Call me master!" He picks me up unexpectedly and throws me on the bed and I bounce. I think I messed with the wrong guy.

Karl spanks my ass severally and I scream. He inserts a finger into my asshole and he scores more moans from me. He rips my legs apart, spanks my pussy and finger fucks me mercilessly with his other hand while the other finger remains stuck up in my ass hole. He beats his meat up against my dripping wet cunt as if he's knocking on a door, but rather than wait for my approval he shoves his member into me. He thrusts his waist rhythmically as he grabs my ass pounding me like I was a doll.

"Uh, yes! Yes! Harder! Fuck me hard!" I scream with so much pleasure. He spanks me left, right and center. He chokes me and slowly pulls me up.

I am on all four, hands and knees and I arch my back perfectly due to my flexibility. He grabs my hair and wraps it around his hand to form a rein.

"Back that ass up! Throw that pussy on me!" Karanos commands me. I just love how he talks nasty and orders me. I do as I am told, throwing my ass more on his dick as he lets me fuck him. I feel his free hand reach for my left breast as he squeezes it hard.

We switch positions after a while and Karanos lies down with half his lower part away from the bed. I hop on his dick and ride it for a while before he pumps his dick into me without pity.

"I'm cumming again, I'm cumming!" I announce and I stand up in between his legs as I come.

I hop off his dick, going down on my knees as I suck his dick once more. Kal stands up and strokes his meat on my face while holding my face up at his meat. He keeps stroking and I lick my lips, shutting my eyes, expectant. My eyes open and I see him still stroking his meat.

"Cum for me!" I say. "Cum for me master Kal!"

He grunts and like a sprout of water from a water gun he blasts his cum all over my face and I shut my eyes instinctively. I feel the hot juice trickle down my closed eyes to my cheeks and a few drops are smeared across my lips. I lick my lips and take his cum from my face with my finger and lick it. I suck his dick until it becomes flaccid.

We hit the shower together and clean our mess.

"Kal," I call out while we are still in the shower.

"Yea?"

"Nothing," I say sheepishly. I'm too shy to say what's on my mind.

Karanos laughs wryly. "Did you enjoy the sex?"

So he figured it out, huh? "Yeah, I did."

"Okay, it's all good then."

Karanos dresses up and I wish him goodbye. Susan will be home any minute now, and so I decide to use whatever spare time I have left to put my room in order. Despite having a room to herself, Susan always preferred spending time in mine. My phone rings and I trace the sound to the kitchen. Speak of the devil.

"Hello Susie," I say.

"Hello, has Kal gone? I'm on my way," she informs me.

"Yea, he just left."

"Just? Did you guys stare at each other for that long? What could have possibly kept Kal till this time?"

I smile. I know right! I understand Susan's apprehension.