Chapter 33

Kelly's POV

I have no idea what to do!

I need to get this massacre under control but I can't. There's no way to stop this. 

I saw a guy creeping toward a hallway. How no one can see him, I'm not sure, but I have to figure things out. I tried to go after him but rogues kept coming after me. 

I finally finished fighting the rogues that were coming after me and noticed that the guy I was trying to go after was gone. I looked around to see if he was somewhere else and noticed that he wasn't anywhere.

I was still looking around when I turned and a rogue grabbed my stomach. I hadn't even noticed he was so close! I managed to get his jaws off of me and snap his neck, but I was losing blood. I quickly lost enough blood that I was starting to lose consciousness.

I fell to the ground and tried to hold pressure on my stomach, but I couldn't. It hurt so much and  I barely had any strength left.  

Just as my eyes were starting to close I heard someone yelling my name. I knew I was passing out so I had to make sure they knew about Katherine.

"Katherine." I said, more like whispered, but I was trying. "Katherine."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's POV

"Kelly!" I yelled. I had been trying to get to her for a while now. Most of the rogues were dead and the ones that weren't ran away. I sent warriors after them, but I don't need them to be injured or killed so I told them to be careful and not chase longer than necessary. 

I made it over to her and lifted her head.

"Please. Please wake up Kelly." I cried. 

"Katherine." I heard her whisper. "Katherine."

"Who is that?" I ask her with tears still streaming down my face.

I didn't get a response as she was unconscious now. Just then someone came up behind me.

"Alpha, we found someone." One of the warriors, Kevin, told me.

"Who and where?" I questioned. I was pissed. Not only was my mate unconscious but there were other people here still. The pack doctor had come with us and I already told her to get in here to help my mate.

"In one of the back rooms. There were cages and cells, along with two dead rogues." He told me.

"Are they not a rogue themselves then?" I questioned.

"No, and she said her name was Katherine." 

I froze.