Chapter 7

Xavier's POV

We pulled up to the school in about 10 minutes. I got here as fast as I could because I like seeing my friends and I couldn't yesterday since we had to go get Kelly.

We both got out of the car and grabbed our backpacks. My mom had already bought Kelly a really nice backpack and all the things she needed. 

This is a mainly werewolf school, so we made sure that she wasn't in any of the classes that taught specifically about werewolves. There's also a few vampires, but she's the only human. Everyone has been warned to be on their best behavior.

"Yo, dude. Where were you yesterday?" My best friend and future beta, Henry,  comes up to me and says. "And who's this?" He said with a smirk.

"This is-" I started to say but got interrupted.

"Kelly." She said and walked away. She doesn't know where she's going but if she's going to be rude I'm not going to help her.

"Damn, what's her problem?" Henry asks me.

"No idea. Is she talking to who I think she's talking to?" I say and start gritting my teeth.

Henry turns around and sees what I'm looking at.

"Oh shit."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly's POV

I told that other werewolf my name and stormed away. I was done with werewolves already. 

I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking so I bumped into someone.

"Watch where your-" The voice paused a second and then said "Kelly?"

I looked up and saw a face that I never thought I would see again.

"Blake? I knew that was your voice." I said with a smile. The first time I've actually smiled in a while.

"No offense, but why are you here?" He asked me. "You know I love you, but you know."

"It's ok dude, my parents are dead." He didn't look too shocked, and I knew he wouldn't be. It was only a matter of time before that happened really.

"Damn ok. But why HERE?" He asked me again.

"Oh, since I'm only 16 I had to go to a foster family. They called a werewolf family here and I'm staying with them now." I said and rolled my eyes at werewolf.

"Wait seriously? You got stuck with those things?" He looked so mad.

"Yep." I said.

Just them someone behind me said "what's going on here?"