Chapter 6

Kelly's POV

I woke up to something jumping on the bed. I was surprised and so I fell off the bed.

"Ow." I mumbled as I got up to see what was on the bed. I found, who I think was Jack, and definitely the twins. I can not tell those two apart. 

"Mom said you have to get up otherwise you'll be late on your first day." Jack told me. 

I can't be rude to kids, I just don't have it in me, even if they are werewolves.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Now, can you please get out so that I can get ready."

They hurried to the door, and just before they closed it, one of the twins stuck his head back in. 

"Oh ya, you only have 10 minutes." And then he slammed the door and left me there frozen.

Ten minutes to get ready!? I don't have enough time. I quickly pulled out my suitcases, since I only had two, and started to go through them to find something to wear. It's pretty warm here today so I decided to wear jean shorts, a light blue blouse, and some sandals. I also put on my sun hat and some sunglasses. I quickly brushed out my hair and went the direction I think was downstairs.

"Good morning!" Ashley said to me and I finally found where the kitchen was. "You're about to be late. Take some food and Xavier is in the garage waiting for you. He'll take you to school." 

I decided to forgo breakfast and just made my way to the garage. At least that was easy to find. 

"Hurry up. I don't want to be late." Xavier said from his car window. I don't know why he's so mad. He doesn't seem like the type to like school anyway. I got into the car and we left.