Chapter 18

Xavier's POV

"No way." She said.

"Then they're going to hate you just as much as we do." I told her. I was lying of course. I would never tell the boys that we had invited a vampire to live with us for so long. And a vampire-witch hybrid no less. They wouldn't feel safe.

She pursed her lips and stared us down for a few minutes then she finally said, "Fine."

She walked towards us with her head held high then once she got in front of my father she bowed her head in submission. She was glaring at the floor the whole time, but at least she did it.

We led her outside and to the cells that weren't that far away, but far enough for us not to hear them in the pack house.

We opened the door and she walked in. 

"Don't let anything out, or we'll have to force it back." My father told her.

"Obviously." She growled and still didn't look up.

My father growled loudly and turned around and walked out.

"Watch yourself." Henry told her and we both walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My father and I were in his office with my mom explaining to her all that had happened.

"What?!" She screamed.

"I know, I'm just as confused as you are. How did we not notice this earlier?" My father told her.

"When the guards went through her stuff, they found a spray that hid her scent, we wouldn't have known had we not caught her." I told them.

I had a weird feeling. When we talked about her I got a pang in my heart. Every time I thought about how she was in the cells or that she's just not here anymore. It was weird.

"We have to question her obviously. Figure out what her plans were." My father told me as he was comforting my mother who was crying.

"Of course." I said

"You'll do it. Consider it training for when you take the title of Alpha." He told me and got up to go comfort my mother some more.

Ok, I guess I have to do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got down to the cells and had the guards put her in an interrogation room. I was waiting behind the one sided window so I could see her put she couldn't see me. Her head was down and from what the guards told me she's been sitting like that and not moving since we put her down here.

"You can come in." She said. Then she looked up at the window and said, "If you have the guts."