Chapter 20

Xavier's POV

What she showed me was awful! Seeing her whole family dead. I can't even imagine how she felt. Actually I can, at first I couldn't tell what was happening but then I realized I was looking at everything from her point of view and I could feel her emotions from then. At first it seemed like she was scared and sad, but then it seemed like she was expecting it.

"How do I really know that is happened? You didn't just show me something random?" I asked her. I want to believe her for some reason, but I know that I have to make sure.

"I know you felt how I was feeling. That's how you know it was real. Feelings like that can't be faked." She said with a sad face.

"Fine, we will allow you to stay in one of the guest rooms." I told her without even thinking about it first. My father is going to be pissed.

"But you don't know me." She said with a surprised expression. "And I want to leave. I never wanted to be here in the first place."

"Well you clearly like the kids, you didn't want them to be scared. So you could say goodbye." I tell her. Geez! What am I thinking? I just keep saying the first things that pop into my head. 

"Thank you." She said quietly.

"Don't thank me." I said quickly. "You don't go anywhere unsupervised."

She just rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious. If you do then I will put you back in this cell and you won't see the light of day ever again." I told her with a slight growl.

"Fine." She said.

"Then come with me." I told her and led her out of the interrogation room. We went back to the packhouse and I followed her back to her original room. 

"You don't leave this room unless there is a warrior or myself with you. Got that?" I asked her.

"Aye aye captain." She said mockingly and saluted me while she sat on the bed. I just glared at her and turned around.

As soon as I shut the door my dad mind linked me.

Get to my office.

After he said that he immediately cut off the link. I sighed and went to his office. He wanted to talk about Kelly.

I knocked on the door and heard him say come in.

"Well what happened?" He asked me.

I am gonna be alpha in a few days because my 18th birthday is then, so my father let me run the interrogation.

"She's not here to hurt the pack." I told him.

"Are you sure? Rogues lie to us all the time. How can we trust her?" He's right. We do get lied to a lot. That's why rogues stay in their cells.

"She showed me. I saw what happened and why she was here. As soon as she can, she'll be gone." I promised him. 

Goddess I hope I'm not wrong.