Chapter 17

Kelly's POV

"We'll see how that goes for you." Xavier said.

I know I can get out of this. Especially since I'm witch too.

"Dad watch out!" Xavier yelled to Cole who was very close to my personal bubble. My eyes had started swirling purple along with the red indicating that I was using magic. 

I pushed Cole towards the two other boys and ran straight out of there. 

I ran to the house and jumped up to my bedroom window. I went straight to the bathroom after shutting the window.

There was banging on my door soon after. Someone was knocking, that's new. Instead of waiting for a response or for me to open the door they just came in. I could tell it was Cole, Xavier and Henry. They were growling and headed straight for the bathroom door. 

One of them banged on the door and I could tell it was Cole because he said "We can smell you in there, come out now." 

I wasn't even close to calmed down enough for my vampire to go away. They probably know already judging by the way they don't see me in there and are growling.

"No." I said and held my ground. I was by the wall directly across the bathroom from the dor. Good thing it's a big bathroom.

"Then we're coming in." Another one growled.

"Try it. You won't like what happens." I said back.

They kept hitting the door until it finally burst open. I quickly finished the spell I was chanting and had an invisible shield around me. At least 5 feet in any direction of myself.

They tried to charge me but got flung backwards because of the shield. 

"You can't get near me." I said to them with a smirk.

"You're going to get tired using all this energy eventually. And we'll be here when you do." Xavier growled. 

"Good luck. I just fed remember?" I told them.

They all just growled. Just then Tony, Alex, and Jack came running into the rom.

"What's going on?" Jack asked.

"Nothing bud. We're just talking." I told him sweetly. I can't have these kids hate me, they're so sweet.

"Why are you dressed like that? It looks like a vampire." Tony said. 

"Because sh-" Henry tried to say.

"Because I'm getting ready for Halloween already." I said quickly to cut him off. "It's my favorite. Now you boys should go play ok?" They shrugged and ran off.

"There's no need to get them involved." I said angrily.

"As much as I hate to, I agree. There's no reason for them to know." Cole told Henry who rolled his eyes huffed. I guess he likes to get his way.

"We won't tell them..." Xavier said and I let out a breath. "If you go to the cells willingly and without a fight."

What?!