Chapter 34

Xavier's POV

"If she's not a rogue, then what is she?" I questioned him after I regained my composure.

"She's a witch Alpha." He said.

"Go get her. I'm staying with my mate." I told him. The doctor had just gotten in and was hurrying towards my mate and me. I had been keeping pressure on her stomach through this whole thing.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"She was bit by a rogue in the stomach. Then she just passed out." I told the doctor. Honestly, I was coming off a lot calmer than I really was. On the inside, my wolf and I were both freaking out because she wasn't ok. 

"Ok. Move your hands so I can get a look." She told me.

"No," I growled out. If I move my hands she'll keep bleeding out and I don't want that.

"If you don't move your hands Alpha, I won't be able to see what I'm working with." She told me.

I could still hear her shallow breathing so I figured I could move for a few seconds. It wasn't like she wasn't breathing.

I slowly moved my hands out of the way and her blood started flowing out of the wound. Allison, the doctor, seemed prepared for this and she quickly bandaged the wound as bests she could.

"Well, that's the best I can do out of the hospital. We need to get her there, but she can wait a little longer. Not too long though Alpha." She told me and got up to help other wounded warriors. 

"Alpha," Kevin said as he came up behind me.

"What?" I turned around angrily. My mate was still unconscious on the ground, I had to get her to the hospital, although she would be fine for a little while longer, says the doctor.

"This is Katherine." He said standing beside a female that looked oddly similar to my mate. Although she was severely malnourished, I could see some similarities. 

"Who are you?" I questioned her. I need this to be over quick so that I can get my mate to the hospital.

"Katherine, I was kept in the cell across from Kelly. I've been here for so long, many years." She told me.

"Full name." I told her. At this point I just needed to know this information, I wasn't asking for it.

"Katherine Johnson." She told me.