Chapter 14

Xavier's POV

She didn't have very many questions. She didn't have any questions at all actually. It was kind of weird, but I'm not going to push it. After we talked about what happened we all left her room so the doctor could check on her. 

"She can go home now. Just make sure she drinks lots of water." The doctor tells us and walks away.

"Once you get her back to her room, I want to see you in my office." My father said to me.

"Why do I have to help her? Can't mom or Darius?" I complained.

"You will help her. That's an order." He growled at me. My brothers and mom had already walked away at this point.

"Yes Alpha." I said.

He turned and walked away and I waited outside the door for her to come out.

She opened the door and came out in her clothes.

"I'll help you get back to your room just to make sure you're ok." I told her.

"Ok." She didn't seem too happy about it, but it's direct orders from the Alpha, so I'm not ignoring it.

I helped her to her room and she was about to close the door in my face but I started talking.

"Just call someone if you need anything. The doctor said you're supposed to take it easy." I told her.

"Fine." She said. And shut the door.

I went to my dads office like he told me to do.

"Come in." He said before I even got the chance to knock. This must be really important if he didn't want to wait for me to just knock.

"Sit." I immediately sat down. "The rogue we captured is in the cells." He started.

"Ok. Aren't you going to go interrogate her?" I asked him.

"We did. When I asked why she was here she said she didn't know. All she remembered was hunting and then the next she was here." He told me.

"That's strange." I said.

"Not the strangest." My father started again, "She said she remembered going into the clearing while a girl was screaming and was sure to make sure she couldn't hear, but she turned and looked the rogue in the eyes. After that she said she didn't remember anything until you."

"But wait, even rogues can be quiet when they want to be, so Kelly shouldn't have been able to hear her. She's just a human."

"Unless she's not." Just as he said that a pack warrior barged into the room.

"There's more rogues. On the eastern border." He was out of breath, clearly he ran in here as fast as he could.

"Why didn't you just mind link me?" My father growled.

"You blocked everyone out. We tried." He explained while baring his neck in submission. My father was very angry and everyone in the pack house could feel the power radiating off of him.

"Let's go." He growled out. Then as he was walking out the door he turned to me and said,  "Keep an eye on her."