Chapter 3

Kelly's POV

I didn't want to be here in the first place. From the second I saw them I knew what they were too. They're werewolves. They'll tear me apart the first chance they get. Hybrids aren't the most loved creature in the "mythical creature" area. 

As soon as I figured out what they were I made sure that I had extra spray on to make my scent human instead of what I am. 

I know I was rude, but l don't know how to act around the one species that's been trying to kill me since I was born. I mean even before I was born, werewolves have been killing off vampires and witches so they could be the best. I don't know how else to treat them. I guess I have to learn if I want to keep up the act of being a human though.

They caught up to me quickly though.

"You're going to ride with Xavier, if that's ok with you?" Ashley asked me. I don't know how I am going to live with these people. I can't even stand the smell of them.

"Sure." I said. At least I'll only have to deal with one instead of three. 

They led me out to they're cars. Xavier, I think that was his name, tried to help me with my bags.

"Here let me help." He said as he tried to take them from me. 

"No." I said as I tried to pull away.

I felt a light shock on my hand. Xavier froze for a second and then regained his composure and walked a little faster to his car, but I saw his look. It was the look of terror. Like he just found out something horrible and didn't want anyone to know. I don't know what he found out, but I will figure it out. I figure everything out.

He unlocked his car and let me put my stuff in the trunk while he got in and started it. I shut the trunk and got into the passenger seat. 

Then he started driving to his house.