Chapter 43

Kelly's POV

"You better tell me where she is!" The angry voice, yet again, yelled.

"Who are you looking for sir?" I could hear the tremble in, who I was assuming to be a nurse's, voice.

"Kelly! Where is she?!" So he's looking for me? But why? And why can't I place his voice?! Ugh! This is so frustrating!

"Th-That room s-sir." I assumed the nurse again, said. She probably pointed too since they were obviously in this hallway and she didn't say a room number.

The door was flung open and there stood, none other than, Blake. 

"Blake?" I asked, dumfounded. I hadn't seen him since we were little. How did he know I was here?

"Oh Kelly." He said, scanning my body, probably for injuries. He stopped at my midsection, the bite was there. "What happened to her?" He asked with a cold edge in his voice.

I hadn't noticed until now that Xavier had stepped in front of me, almost like he was protecting me, but that couldn't be right?

"None of your business." Xavier stated harshly in response to Blake.

"Why are you here? How'd you know I was here?" I asked Blake before he could respond to Xavier.

His furious glare transferred from the wolf almost blocking me, to my eyes. His face softened before he had a matching questionable face with me.

"Kelly, I-" But before Blake could even get anything out, Xavier interrupted him.

"We should talk in the hall." He said with a stern look that said not to question him.

With a quick glance back in my direction, Blake nodded and stepped into the hallway.

"I'll be right back and then you can get changed and we'll leave." He told me, taking backwards steps toward the door. I just nodded.

What the hell was going on? 

I was still sitting on the bed, so I swung my legs back up and laid down to rest for a minute. Not without some pain first though.

I closed my eyes and just laid there. I didn't need to sleep, I just wanted some rest for my eyes. Especially if they weren't going to tell me anything.

Remember came a quiet voice. If the boys hadn't been in the hall I probably wouldn't have heard it. 

Instead of freaking out, like I thought I would, I stayed calm. I kept my eyes closed and concentrated on where I thought the voice was coming from. 

"Kelly?" I heard come from the door so I opened my eyes. No such luck on remembering. 

I raised my eyebrows at Blake who was standing in the doorway. I remember him from when we were little. But I haven't seen him in forever, so really, how did he know I was here?

"Hey?" He said, well more liked questioned, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi." I said. "Will you tell me how you knew I was here now?" I asked him. I needed to know.

He opened and closed his mouth a few times. He kind of looked like a fish out of water. 

Blake answered, "I wish I could Kelly, but I can't."