Chapter 2

Xavier's POV

"Why do we have to do this again?" I asked my mom.

"Well, I signed your father and I up to be foster parents a long time ago. When we never got a call to foster a kid I thought we were never going to. Now we got the call so I said yes." My mom tells me. 

"Ok, but why not a little kid or something. Why a 16 year old? And why a girl?!" I asked. "You have me, Darius, Tony, Alex, and Jack. Why couldn't you have said yes when it gets to a boy?"

"I always wanted a girl. Now I get the chance to have a girl." She answered. "Now no more questions. We have to go pick her up from the airport. Her plane should be arriving soon."

"Fine." After that I went and got into my car. I don't know why she's making all of us go, but we have to. I'm the oldest out of the five of us kids. I'm 17. Darius is 13, Tony and Alex are the twins, they're 10, and then Jack is the baby of the family, he's 7. 

We're a family of werewolves. We have a pack. We also happen to be the alpha family. I don't know why my mom decided she should foster a human. Now all the pack members have to be extremely cautious around her. We can't let her know that we're werewolves.

We're on our way to the airport now to pick her up. We took 3 different cars. I'm driving my car, My mom and the twins are in another, and my dad and Darius and Jack are in the last car. 

We finally got to the airport and we all got out of the cars. We walked into the airport where we had to wait for her. My mom held a sign with her name on it. Apparently it's Kelly Clark. 

After waiting for what seemed like forever, but it was only 20 minutes. Finally a girl walked up to us. She was kind of short, 5'3", but compared to my 6'7", every human is kind of short. 

"Hi." She said with a straight face as she walked up to us.

"Hello sweety." My mom said with the biggest smile on her face. "I'm Ashley, this is my husband Cole. Oh and these are my kids. We've got Jack, Alex and Tony, Darius, and finally Xavier."

"Hey." is all she said. And then walked away from us towards the exit.

"I guess she doesn't like us very much mom." I said to her. 

"Not on my watch."