Chapter 16

Kelly's POV

I don't know where I was going. My time was running out quick and I didn't even think to check my surroundings before just running.

Just like how werewolves shift, I go through a change whenever my vampire comes out. My hair goes black, I change into old red and black clothes, my fangs come out of course, and my eyes go red. I don't look anything like my normal self after I change.

My hair was already starting to turn black as I was running. 

Just then a wolf jumped on me. I quickly pushed it off and looked it in the eyes. I was changing a lot faster than I would have liked. My hair was completely black, my eyes were red, and my fangs were out. In the next few minutes my clothes will change too.

It was a rogue. It charged me and I immediately caught it and snapped its neck. I try not to drink from werewolves because I've heard that it's really addicting. I don't want to hurt anyone and that's what will happen if I do get addicted.

I continued trying to find some small animal to drink from when I noticed my clothes had changed. 

Just then I heard a growl behind me. I turned around and noticed that it was a pack warrior. Shit! I can't kill him.

"Leave me alone." I tell him and stare him down.

He growls again and gets ready to pounce.

"I'm serious, go away." I say even angrier this time.

He ignored both of my warnings and pounced. I caught him by the neck just before he hit me and threw him away from me. I quickly cast a spell to make him pass out before I ran away.

I managed to get away and went to the opposite side of the land. I actually found a ton of animals over there. 

I caught a small rabbit and started draining its blood. When I finished and wiped my mouth off I turned around. There were three wolves on that side of me. I could sense six more on my back and both sides.

Luckily I was still in my vampire state, so if this was anyone I knew then they wouldn't know it was me.

The one in the middle in front of me shifted and it was Cole.

"You should know vampires aren't welcome on our land." He said with strong authority.

The wolves on either side of him shifted and it was Xavier and who I think his name was Henry. The future Beta.

"I'm aware." I answered.

"Then why are you here?" Cole asked.

"I was hungry." I said and shrugged. When I'm in my vampire state, I don't care about very much other than blood. It's hard to not go crazy with bloodlust.

"You're coming to the cells." He said angrily. "You can either come willing or we'll make you."

"Or I could just leave. I am stronger than all of you combined." I also happen to be very cocky.

 This time Xavier spoke up. "We'll see how that goes for you."