You are my universe

Doctor's POV:
Smoke filled my lungs, I was left coughing and running around the room with a slight limp trying to fight the smoke and find my Yaz. I try and conserve my energy but I am losing it to fast. My legs buckle under the pressure of my body and I fall to my knees still that doesn't stop me from finding Yaz I am now crawling around feeling around for Yaz. Seconds turn to minutes and still no Yaz. Luckily the smoke is clearing and to my shock. No grand serpent. He's gone. Suddenly I feel a shaky hand on my waist I turn over to see. Yaz. The cold grey has vanished from her eyes, her cheeks full of soot, she has burns running down her arms and legs then my eyes divert to her chest. Blood. "No no no. Yaz." I said quietly to myself to not make her worried. She was lying there in a pool of her own blood. Tears stung my eyes. This can't be happening I can't lose her. Why oh why universe why her not like I wish this on anyone else but why. Yaz moves her hand from my waist to my cheek as I move closer to her body.
"Doctor I-I am so so sorry I shouldn't of said that it's not your fault that you were gone for so long. I am a horrible girlfriend." Yaz said tears streaming down her face.
"No Yaz you aren't to blame here, it's me. I am so sorry that I left you I was stupid and Yaz you aren't a horrible girlfriend. Who saved me so many times I can't even imagine and who was there when I was at my worst. You. You where Yasmin Khan. You are my whole universe and I love you so so so so much I can't even explain." I said tears now rolling down my face. Yaz lets a small smile from her lips then she shaking cupped my face and then I closed the gap. Fireworks explode in my mouth the taste of Yaz's strawberry and cream filling me never forgetting this moment. I let go after what feels like a century our forehead press against each other we wiped each other's tears away.
"Doctor, I guess this is goodbye forever." She said weakly the pool of blood was getting bigger and bigger by the second. I pull my coat of and press it again her chest.
"No! Your not dying! You didn't give up on me. I am not giving up on you Yaz." I said sternly.
"Doctor you can't do anything. I am sorry but do one thing for me. Don't forget me I will always be here with you. A magical woman said to me once you carry them with you, what they would of said and done makes them a part of you. So even they are gone from the world they are never gone for you." I she her voice getting more quieter.
"Do I know this magical woman?" I asked.
"Its you dafty." She said in a whisper.
"Yaz, would you like to see what we could of been?" I asked and she just nodded her head. I gently pressed Yaz's temple and my eyes close.
I look at my clock. Today is the day. I marrying Yaz. I got dressed into my plain black suit with straight cut trousers and black shoes.
(Time skip)
We had just said our vows. "Now Doctor will you take Yaz to be your wife."
"I do."
"Yaz will you take the Doctor to be your wife."
"I do."
I pulled Yaz for a kiss. One of the best moments of my life ever. The clapping and cheering coming from Graham, Wilf, Martha, Mickey, Ryan who is now married to the Master, Missy, River, Clara, Ashildr (Me),Dan, Karvanista, Bel (who just gave birth to beautiful baby girl), Vinder, Bill (got married to Heather a month ago) and all Yaz family and freinds.
(Time skip)
We had just finished the reception and we go outside the church to see the TARDIS with flowers and a "just married" sign. Me and Yaz just let out a laugh and run into the TARDIS waving bye to our family and friends I can see Najia crying in the background. "I love you wifey."Said Yaz giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"So do I love. So do I." I said smiling feeling so happy. One day where nothing went wrong.
Then it all went back.
I felt Yaz go limp in my arms. "No no no no. Yaz wake up please." I begged but her eyes didn't opened. I placed my fingers on her wrist. Nothing. I knew I couldn't do anything. I had lost my favourite person in the whole universe. I snuggled my head into her chest missing the sound of her heart beating alway like a lullaby. Her soft snoring. She was gone. I needed her. What about all the stupid stuff I could of done with out Yaz. Suddenly Yaz's dead body starts levitating in the air her body lighting up. Tears rolling down my face with no control. "Suddenly the room fills with all my happiness memories of Yaz. I look round the room smiling sadly and sometimes let out the little laugh that one time she put salt in Ryan's tea. The memories stop and Yaz is gone. Her body and all. I walk out of the room and slowly walk back to the TARDIS.