Dancing with my love

Yaz's POV
6:00PM the clocked read and me and the Doctor were just about ready to go to the grand hall with Dan for this grand opening dance. I wore this beautiful white dress with pearls, a headband with a black feather, a pearl necklace and black shoes. Then out the corner of my eye I see the doctor she's looks Gorgeous. I see that she's wearing a navy blue suit, a black hat with a golden trim,  a white striped neck tie and some brown shoes. " Wow Doctor you look breathtaking." I say looking at her dead in her beautiful twinkling hazel eyes. " So do you." She says starting in my brown eyes then before we left the the room. " My lady." She's says holding out her arm and I take it " My Gentlelady." I say with a huge smile and blush on my face and together we walk out of the room. We meet Dan he is standing outside his room. " Hello lady's." He says trying to pull of a posh accent. " Hello Dan, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WEARING!" Says The Doctor looking at Dan's clothes up and down.He was wearing a gray suit with a yellow bow tie, brown hat and black shoes. "What I found in me suitcase." He said looking confused. " Anyway let's get to finding the grand hall." I say and we all walk down the beautifully lit hallway and we see a set a golden grand staircase. I hold my jaw open wide this was probably going to be one of my favourite blast into the past with the Doctor. Then we find the grand hall it's beautiful a massive dance floor with lots of tables and chairs on the side and a music stand playing some beautiful soft music." Well I be seeing you two girls later I am off to get some food." Says Dan as he turns and walks over to the large buffet. " Well that's just leaves me and you." Says the Doctor looking at me. " Yep." I say looking at all the lovey couples on the dance floor I just wish it could be me and the Doctor on the dance floor just like them.

Doctor's POV
I see Yaz looking at the dance floor longing at the happy couples on the dance floor smiling and kissing each other. But I can't help dream it to be me and her on that dance floor. I decided to make another bold move. " Yaz would you care to dance with me?" I ask her hopefully. She turns to me with the biggest smile on her face. " Yes I would love to Doctor." She says then I grab her hand gently and we run over to the Dance floor. I face her I can see her beautiful chocolatey brown eyes staring into mine. She is so gorgeous and I wish I could just say how I feel about her and together we dance a slow beautiful dance. Omg  my first dance with my lover. I Just wish I could call her something more to me.